Reviews for Cheerful
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Your emphasis on exposition has caused to you alter the dialogue so it sounds kind of OOC, but the amount of drama was appropriate.
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Excellent story. I love how Niles is "giddy" at the thought that he actual punched that creep. Such a scary situation for Daphne, but I am glad Niles was there to help her.
leighann415 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I loved that story so much! I just love Niles being there for Daphne, after she was attacked by that nasty man. *sigh* Wonderful job, even if the subject wasn't particularly pleasant. I love that Niles punched the guy though. You had everybody down so well! :)
iloveromance chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
What a cute story! Very intense in the beginning but it would be just like Daphne to remain as cheerful as possible after such a scary incident. I love the fact that she broke down for a bit though and that Niles comforted her. Those are always my favorite parts of stories!
Kristen3 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
OK, this is the first time I've ever been disappointed to find out I was reading a one-shot. :( But of course this was wonderful. Love the idea of Daphne keeping a brick in her purse. LOL. I hope you have something else coming up, b/c your stories are always wonderful!