Reviews for Accidental Blood Bond
TashaRose chapter 9 . 1/26
I always love this chapter to the next one where the Weasley's find out about Hermione and Lucius. I like that you don't have Molly go entirely harpy on Hermione, but she is also reluctant. I ADORE that you have Lucius soundly put Ron in his place in the next chapter too. {smiles}
Jennyangela chapter 27 . 1/6
Please continue! ! I LOVE this fanfic. It is my absolute favorite of all the fan fics. Thank you for updating!
Mc111 chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I love this story and I'm looking forward to your next update! This is my only review because I read this on my phone and for some reason it wouldn't let me review.
AmayaBlack chapter 27 . 9/26/2015
This kids are great! :)
sonyabrady1971 chapter 27 . 9/24/2015
Glad to hear from you Darling! Love the update...HaHaHa Yes, biscuits can get you in trouble. Hope to see you soon.
Apples chapter 27 . 9/21/2015
It's all fun and sexy till pregnancy shows up. Le sigh. I liked it otherwise.
wiccawoman chapter 27 . 9/20/2015
I am SO glad you updated this! This is a great story, please update again soon! :)
Venetiangrl92 chapter 27 . 9/21/2015
So is this the end or will there be more? Great chapter! Hope that there is more! Xoxo
divergentlover0904 chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
n
mshccs chapter 27 . 9/19/2015
Biscuits... Hehe... Tnx for the update.. :)
pianomouse chapter 27 . 9/19/2015
I will never give up hope, that being said, thank you for the lovely chapter!
SereniteRose chapter 27 . 9/19/2015
I'm so glad that you added another chapter to this story, thanks ever so much.
rileypotter17 chapter 27 . 9/19/2015
SO glad to see this updated. I needed a little bit of happiness in my life right now and this did the trick. The whole biscuit convo was priceless beyond words! I bow down to you and your ability to make these characters so alive and honestly better than the original canon.
roon0 chapter 27 . 9/19/2015
So lovely to have an update to this. I really enjoy domesticated Hermione. ;D
Brightki chapter 27 . 9/19/2015
SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED! And I love it, so so much! I'm going to have to re-read all of your stories especially once you finish them but UGH. So so good. :D