Reviews for Accidental Blood Bond
Heeley chapter 1 . 7/11
Just binge read this from the beginning again and am in utter awe of your characterisation. You're so good at writing Lucius that I'm beginning to suspect you have him tied up somewhere and are forcing him to whisper the story into your ear. Thanks for sharing and take care :)
pgoodrichboggs chapter 27 . 6/3
This is delightful I love this story:)
Spatab chapter 14 . 5/27
mark.tiltman chapter 27 . 5/14
This was great to read. Well done
SSHGfan14 chapter 27 . 3/9
I've fallen in love with yet another of your wonderful stories. Thank you for them.
malfoyfan1 chapter 27 . 3/5
I LOVED it, great work!
Evenstar chapter 27 . 2/27
Lovely story! Enjoyed reading it thus far. Please continue!
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 27 . 2/12
I adore this. Thanks for sharing :-)
spaceygirl67 chapter 27 . 2/8
plz continue loving it
TashaRose chapter 9 . 1/26
I always love this chapter to the next one where the Weasley's find out about Hermione and Lucius. I like that you don't have Molly go entirely harpy on Hermione, but she is also reluctant. I ADORE that you have Lucius soundly put Ron in his place in the next chapter too. {smiles}
Jennyangela chapter 27 . 1/6
Please continue! ! I LOVE this fanfic. It is my absolute favorite of all the fan fics. Thank you for updating!
Mc111 chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I love this story and I'm looking forward to your next update! This is my only review because I read this on my phone and for some reason it wouldn't let me review.
AmayaBlack chapter 27 . 9/26/2015
This kids are great! :)
sonyabrady1971 chapter 27 . 9/24/2015
Glad to hear from you Darling! Love the update...HaHaHa Yes, biscuits can get you in trouble. Hope to see you soon.
Apples chapter 27 . 9/21/2015
It's all fun and sexy till pregnancy shows up. Le sigh. I liked it otherwise.