Reviews for Accidental Blood Bond
Xx.Kari.Ry.xX chapter 26 . 2/1
Seriously, are you EVER going to continue this?
ocbfan chapter 26 . 1/26
Can I just say that I WORSHIP THE GROUND YOU WALK ON. Or, in this case, whatever it is you type on. Your stories are so eloquently written and never fail to make me laugh, or ship a couple I never have before. I really hope you continue to write because your writing is one of my few joys in life! (along with coffee, chocolate, and healthy doses of Johnny Depp)
Please tell me you have a book waiting to be published because the only thing better then reading your writing on this website would be to read a novel of yours.

Your HUGE fan,
ocbfan
langeline chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
One more chapter of them? Make it uniquely yours. Run with it. Don't be too cliched with the next gen epilogue!
cares 1970 chapter 26 . 11/26/2014
I just love this story and hope that you continue it to the very end I added to my favorite so look forward to updates when ever you have time to it is a very good story and at first I did not think I would like it but I was very wrong.
HMRoberts chapter 26 . 10/31/2014
sighs happily Yep, that was DEFINITELY worth losing a night's sleep over! Lovely! Just lovely! Thank you OCB! Chocolates and ginger-lime biscuits for you! (I make them, with a light lime & basil infused icing - delish! Wonderful for upset mommy-to-be tummies, too! Each announcement - intentional or otherwise - of each of my (now five! 4 boys, 1 girl!) impending grandchildren-to-be was greeted with a large tub of these each time, along with ginger and lemon "zinger" tea. I wanted to ask, though ... what herb/plant were you thinking of for Molly's "special tea"? I know of several that could be candidates, but wanted to know your thoughts? Love your work! I am Your Constant Reader, Heidi R.
Sue Donym chapter 26 . 10/10/2014
So, this is adorable and I hope it never ends. I've LOL'd too many times to count. I wish I had a Lucius for my very own.
wiccawoman chapter 26 . 10/5/2014
This is one of my favorite stories! I hope you decide to continue and update it soon. :)
PoE99 chapter 25 . 10/1/2014
oh what a baby boom - love it!
And Lucius is just so funny - love his smirks and comments - hotness!
PoE99 chapter 24 . 10/1/2014
at least they have houseelves to clean up her bed, others are not so lucky! ha ha
but oh yes the joys of having kids!
PoE99 chapter 23 . 10/1/2014
what a big girl they've got now and of course she knows how to play her father and uncles, doesn't every little girl? ha ha
And a potter baby on the way too, oh goodie!
PoE99 chapter 22 . 10/1/2014
Pheew all that hotNess - off to take a cold shower!
PoE99 chapter 21 . 9/30/2014
Wonderful chapter! What a cute baby. Loved that you let the guys go outside and play quidditch - men often feel misplaced when visiting a new mommy and baby ha ha
PoE99 chapter 20 . 9/30/2014
you did very well dear author describing a birth of a child! very well indeed!
And every woman in labour should have a lucius to dote on her - perfect man!
PoE99 chapter 19 . 9/29/2014
again a sweet feelgood chapter! can't wait until that baby comes ;-)
PoE99 chapter 17 . 9/29/2014
What a wedding night - Pheew that was hot!