Reviews for Masks
Arashionelove chapter 12 . 9/11/2016
I really hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/16/2016
Execution by firing squad for you for stopping here... More! more! more! ... Soon... Pleeeeeeaaaaase
Dani.777 chapter 12 . 8/1/2015
Hey I don't know if you are still writing but I want to tell you that I have read your 12 chapters and I am really intrig by your fic is so bitter-sweet but I liked :)
Are you going to continue?
Is very good story I wish in the movie they could have a happy ending well at least I can have an idea with your story so thanks for writing
WhiteLunaNight chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
I love this story! I read the hole thing in under one hour! Thats how obsessed i am. Please update soon! And since its almost christmas, my gift to you is a follow and a favourite. )
dare-to-do-our-duty chapter 12 . 11/10/2014
I FINALLY watched Vendetta yesterday for the first time. Since, I have become somewhat obsessed with it... and I totally love this story!
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
this fic is gd
pls update soon
TheDarkOnes chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
Please update!I love this fic. and I really want to know what happens next.
GreyLynx chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
Wah! How could you stop this lovely story at this poiiint? Please pick it up again! It's so lovely! Cheers!
Verelan chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
Oh you really have to continue this! I can stop reading and I want to know more!

Oh please, dont let this story down! It is just awesome!
TheFransingFranz chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
Yeah, That's all well and good, but can you actually continue? 'Cause you said spoilers and that means you were planning to continue, therefore; Continue dammit. I don't mean to sound rude, but still. Good day.

Magic
NightAsh.Lucius.Snape chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
Oh God!
Its make me forgot breath! I can feel each feelings.

please update..

May I crying now? :'D
xxanimexloverxx1 chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
Amazing! Omg update!
stevula chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
This is awesome. Please, keep writting! Thank you for there amazing 12 chapters. I am looking forward :-)
Myra chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
Gah! All these V/Evey feels! I had to pause once in a while from reading so that I could cry over how lovely this piece of work is! Can't wait for the next chapter! Now excuse me, I need to obtain a tissue box to wipe this flood from my eyes
Nichigo chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
Ahhh What a beautiful story! I really can't wait for the next installment! The past few were savoured but alas it did not last. You simply must write more! Great job and keep it up