Reviews for Masks
WhiteLunaNight chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
I love this story! I read the hole thing in under one hour! Thats how obsessed i am. Please update soon! And since its almost christmas, my gift to you is a follow and a favourite. )
avengerteam chapter 12 . 11/10/2014
I FINALLY watched Vendetta yesterday for the first time. Since, I have become somewhat obsessed with it... and I totally love this story!
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
this fic is gd
pls update soon
TheDarkOnes chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
Please update!I love this fic. and I really want to know what happens next.
GreyLynx chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
Wah! How could you stop this lovely story at this poiiint? Please pick it up again! It's so lovely! Cheers!
Verelan chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
Oh you really have to continue this! I can stop reading and I want to know more!

Oh please, dont let this story down! It is just awesome!
TheMagicianThatMagicsThings chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
Yeah, That's all well and good, but can you actually continue? 'Cause you said spoilers and that means you were planning to continue, therefore; Continue dammit. I don't mean to sound rude, but still. Good day.

Magic
NightAsh.Lucius.Snape chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
Oh God!
Its make me forgot breath! I can feel each feelings.

please update..

May I crying now? :'D
xxanimexloverxx1 chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
Amazing! Omg update!
stevula chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
This is awesome. Please, keep writting! Thank you for there amazing 12 chapters. I am looking forward :-)
Myra chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
Gah! All these V/Evey feels! I had to pause once in a while from reading so that I could cry over how lovely this piece of work is! Can't wait for the next chapter! Now excuse me, I need to obtain a tissue box to wipe this flood from my eyes
Nichigo chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
Ahhh What a beautiful story! I really can't wait for the next installment! The past few were savoured but alas it did not last. You simply must write more! Great job and keep it up
Vampiyaa chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
AH please update soon, this story ROCKS! :D I can't wait to see what V does when Evey touches his face!
sCyanide chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
Gosh, I saw the movie for the first time this weekend and fell totally into love. Gotta get the comics some day, too... 3

This was the first fic I've read of this particular category, and I have to admit: I wasn't disappointed. I have always liked to bring characters back from the death, so no wonder I found your story very interesting and awesome. 3

And those V x Evey moments you wrote. Daamn I loved them! I think I may have found my new favorite pairing 3
Though I can't stop feeling sorry for V. And maybe for Evey. A little. :')

So overall very wonderful work. Keep writing and update as soon as you can
alif7858 chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
i love it! love love love!