Reviews for Building Bridges
MsCarmicheal chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
This is ridiculously good! I really hope that there will be more.
moonlightsoldier chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
very funny... I loved it when sylvester answered it made me lol
LostInNaya'sEyes chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
This is a real cool fic. Lovin it.. Especially drunk Santana, I find her so freakin adorable... Anyways, cant wait for more. Good job, mate ;)
btvscharmedgirl chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
This chapter was so funny, and oh so sweet. Great job on this :)
JWilson18 chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
That was HILARIOUS! But also a little sad.
I really liked this chapter especially the part when Santana is trying to call Brittany and she keeps getting everyone else and they act like it's definitely not the first time that has happened.
Poor Brittany, the morning after is not going to be fun.
Thanks for a great chapter, update soon please.
hollstein chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
Santana is so cute when she's drunk. :)
edilsdnal chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Such a cute story. Can't for you to continue.
20kels chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
This story is amazing. I love how Rachel is getting to witness Brittany and Santana as they navigate their relationship. Love, love, love what you're doing here. Hopefully Rachels house can be a safe place for them to figure out how to be together.
val-snix chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
great chap! update soon
VickiiMadd chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Please write more! :)
kkuzzz chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
This is amazing. No joke. Simply amazing. I truly hope there's more to read soon. I don't think enough Fics attempt to explore Santana's sensitive emotional side and you're nailing it. Be proud my friend, very proud.
Willow-Girl-93 chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
Please write more, I love the idea of Santana and Rachel being friends.
IamAbotticelli chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
Santana and Rachel are so sweet as friends! But what happened to Santana? I really want to know! Anyway, very well-written, in character and overall, just lovely update. I can't wait for the next installment!
HopefulMe chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
I love how their friendship is developing, keep up the great writing.
val-snix chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
you are back! ;)

good chapter! update soon!