Reviews for Be Strong
shrau10 chapter 18 . 1/16
more plz
Dauntless4eva chapter 18 . 10/2/2015
Please update soon! This is amazing!
meadow-music chapter 18 . 1/18/2015
Let there be some action or gesture when they are reunited to put Hermione's doubts about Draco's feelings toward her to rest. They are going to be the couple to make it through the war and be all the stronger because of it. Let Draco also know that Hermione is committed to him, to them. Get rid of the doubts because Hermione/Ron shouldn't be anything more than a thought.
xFlipJamsx chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
please update the story i really want to know what happens
Tefi Weasley chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
this past weeks have been hectic! but finally I was free enough to read it. loooooove it! :D thank you so much for keeping it going! can't wait for your next update! :D cheers :)
Guest chapter 18 . 7/18/2014
I admit I actually forgot the story but while I read it creapt back in. In a way the update was like a pleasant surprise. Thanks for the update No pressure. Have fun. :)
MirrorOfErisedSpellsDesire chapter 18 . 7/17/2014
Thank you so so much for the update! I loved it! _
JessicaHenry3 chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
i love it hehe :) i really think your an amazing writer ;)
JessicaHenry3 chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
please update soon i reaalllyyyy like this storie
JessicaHenry3 chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
interesting... ;)
JessicaHenry3 chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
all them Weasley's are bitches grrr... and now Hermione... poor Draco... i'd never abandon him...he's far to sexy to abandon ;)
Tefi Weasley chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
I've just rediscovered you and re-read this story.. It's so great ! Please ! I know it's been a long time..but please continue it ! I'm dying to know what comes next! :)
1ori ann chapter 17 . 11/14/2013
I know it has been a year, but I would greatly appreciate an update. I have been drawn in. I need resolution.
Tefi Weasley chapter 17 . 9/26/2013
oh my god!I've just discover you and already finish reading all your dramione stories!:) sooo in love with them :)
but please!you can't leave this one like this!I need closure!please! :D
chunkymonkies chapter 17 . 9/1/2013
This is great so far. One of my favorites on here. Update soon.