Reviews for The Only Party That Matters
AndiHenderson chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Oh my Gosh, please continue this story! I'm dying to find out what happens.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
conhinuuue!
Dantes15 chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
Jesus. How come you not update this that long? And arhg, you stopped right when the story was getting sick! Wow, Nicole, that fiction went out to the top of my favorite Kogan fictions. I loved everything about it. I love high school stories, and I love how you set up everything just perfectly on this one. There were many and confusing feelings between thes boys in this fic, which it was awesome to give maturity to the plot and stuff. I mean, Logan liking James that I assume likes Kendall who likes Logan himself and Carlos in the middle. It was crazy! But a good kind of crazy though :) and aww, Kendall is so sweet here that makes me want to lick him. But I would like lo lick him anyway so hahahaha nevermind. And I liked that James is popular but not a jerk either. And I can't wait for you to update and to see the crazy shit that will happen with Logan's actions. Why does he have to go to that party and break Kendall's heart? :( I just want the Kogan to happen fast, fuck. I can't stand Kendall feeling sad because of his feelings towards Logie :( so please, don't forget this story and update soon! And I love that you are a prolific author even though you're busy with school and stuff. We all thank you for that and I'm positively sure that 2013 is going to be an amazing year for you and for us with great achievements :)) thank you!
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Oh Logie... Poor him and his little crush on Janes... But I have a feeling James was talking about Kendall being the one he liked, and not Logan. That's gonna get complitcated.

And I feel bad for Kendall... He loves Logan but has to watch while Logan loved someone else... All this romance is too much for me! ;)

And I really wanna find out what's going on with Carlos's parents... It's a mystery! :)

Do you when you're gonna update this? Cuz it's AWESOME! Just sayin. So if you can, please please pleases PLEASE update this soon?

Peace out,

Anonymous Skrtle :)
aWeSoMe chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
update soon!
plz? ? ? ?
I really like the fanfic so far...! ! ! xDDDDD
pale-red-lips chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
love this story! I'm lovin the selfish Logan and lovestruck Kendall. I hope you update it soon(:
801-chan chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Please update this story! . its so good and I want to read more! ! :D
1Avid-reader chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
Please Nicole Update SOON!
Anon chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I'm sorry, but PLEASE UPDATE THIS. LIKE IM DYING EVERYDAY IN THE HOPE THAT YOU WILL UPDATE THIS.

I bet you're very busy, its just that I don't want you to abandon this story, because it's just perfect and I really want to know what happens next.

You're the best!
rawbbles chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
ohmygod. i'm like legit p*ssed the fck off. Logan is not thinking things through. i thought he was supposed to be the genius? he's not acting like it. just because someone said that he's been liking someone for a long time doesn't mean that you're that person. i just wanted to go up to Logan, and be like, "James doesn't like you! Kendall does! can't you fcking see it? he was trying his fckin hardest to make you happy, but no. that wasn't enough for you!" oh and Kendall.. he needs to fcking go up to Logan and kiss him. like, Logan was feeling a tad bit jealous when Kendall was talking about Carlos. the fact that Logan lied to his best friend to go to some douchebag's party is such a low blow. seriously. i thought Logan was better than that. ugh. so many ship feelings. anyway, i will legit be p*ssed if James and Logan end up doing something together, but i'm sure it won't since James likes Kendall. anyway, great chapter. i can't wait to see what will happen next. keep it up, and update soon! :)
theleftleftleft chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Okay, first of all, KENDALL IS SO ADORABLE. "I...uh...I like your shirt."

"But I always wear this shirt..."

"Well yeah, but it looks nice on you today..."

"...Okay?" AWWWWWW.

I really felt like crying at that time, because he tried to be cute around Logan, and I thought it was so funny, and adorable, but also kind of sad cause Logan didn't see it and ugh.

When Kendall pecked him on the cheek, and he STILL couldn't take a hint.

Everyone knows but Logan, haha.

BUT OMG. I THINK I KNOW WHO JAMES HAS A CRUSH ON AND IM REALLY EXCITED TO SEE IF IM RIGHT.

I love this story so much. haha I know that may be kinda creepy for you, but I'm sorry.

Logan's being a real idiot right now, but Kendall's still got his back.

And Carlos is just an adorable boy just as usual :)

I'm happy that he and Kendall get along so well.
nickyd92 chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
it's been a while! but I still love it! I feel really sorry for Kendall! Logan is lucky to have him and he can't see that! Good thing he punched Wayne Wayne in the nose

please update soon!
Titled Heart chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
Absolutely love it so far. Can't wait to see where this ends up. Great job.
BTRFanBoy chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
Aww man. I'm so angry at Logan.

I hope he comes to his senses soon

Great chapter
itrymybest chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
Great chapter! And Logan is being such a dickhead right now, I swear. Firstly, he can't see that Kendall is hopelessly in love with him, and then he calls Kendall selfish for defending Carlos ugh. THEN, the guys decides to lie. Logan needs to fix up his act, seriously.

I can't wait for the next chapter! :D