Reviews for Have Faith In Me
Cecelia Dowdy chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
so sad...
MissApple17 chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
i just read the 7 chapters and i think your story is brilliant! i love it! and i have no problem at all with the "jack lives" fics! update soon, i'll defenitely stay tuned!
JudgeTenderlyofMe chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
Well it may be another "Jack lives" story, but I have absolutely no problem with that. :) loved the chapter. :)
ZombiePrincessSlayer chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
YESSSSSS! I have been anticipating this beautiful moment! They finally meet again! Ms Gatsby, brilliant chapter, as always! I can't wait to see those twists you've got in store! Loved it! :)
S.Dawson chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
I love this story! I've been looking for some great Titanic fics, and I think this is one of them. You should write some more!
JudgeTenderlyofMe chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Oh I hope more comes soon! Can't wait to see what happens.
ZombiePrincessSlayer chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Oh! Another good chapter! :) Love it, love it, love it! Can't WAIT to see what happens next! You have a great story here!
Candace Storms chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
I love the cliffie :) Great work. I can't wait to see what's next.
ZombiePrincessSlayer chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
OH MY GOSH! IS THERE AN UPDATE SOON? PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S AN UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS! Okay, now that I've said that...
Your story is AMAZING. I was hooked from the first chapter. The suspense was killing me...I couldn't clink "next" fast enough! I know that you might've stopped working on this story by now, but it's really great. I just wanted to say that. :)
b0rn-backwards chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Please please please update soon! Is he alive? Oh I hope he's alive
EvilAngel97 chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Damn... Got me all worked up for nuthin(; Haha great story thoughXD
EvilAngel97 chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Yes! He found her!XD
EvilAngel97 chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Awww! I really love this story!
EvilAngel97 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Okay, NOW you got me crying(; this is an awesome story!
EvilAngel97 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
*On the verge of crying* Oh my gosh that was so sad! Great story though(: