Reviews for Snow and Sentiments
angellec chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
The show has now made this ironically tragic but a good one nevertheless
murphy9202 chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
I really like this story. Always thought there could have been something with Sam and Sarah. I want to see what happens next. Please update again soon.
mb64 chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Hmmmmm...very interesting! Two kids, one looking like Sam and the other like Dean! I'm REALLY curious to see what happens next!

(I had forgotten about this story- I'm glad you dug it out and added more!)

mb64 chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Interesting- with a very unexpected ending to chapter 2!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Oh Darn It I loved Sarah! She was sweet. I loved Sarah and Maddy.*Sniff sniff* Anyway I think Sam should have joined Sarah but I can understand why he didn't. Sam has a lot of stuff on his plate right now. I just don't think it's a good time for Sam to have a girlfriend.I still loved Sarah. One more thing. Sam has forgotten the pie. A couple times that I know of. Silly boy!
jadedXelement chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
what a beautiful written angst story. i liked how you wrote sarah and sam's interaction the torn feelings Sam felt about seeing her and staying with her and having to leave. it was sad to read how it ended very similar to the show but made it very realistic. if you ever write more for this pairing i'd definitely would read it.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Nice, nice job! If Dean had known it was Sarah Sam had run into, he would have insisted Sam go back and see her. Since he had told Sam to marry that first time!
anon chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
brilliantly captured essence of the brother's relationship and the sorrow of sam...brilliant ..good if you continue the story or leave it as it is