Reviews for Pavement Diaries
Littwink chapter 2 . 9/3
Love Harry's backstory and his OCs.
GinHanelle chapter 11 . 8/18
Nagini is completely darling and gives great advice-I just love how you write her. Lololol, her suggestions regarding Bella were hilarious. No clue why she and Harry have not yet teamed up to become Voldemort's advisors.

Meanwhile, it seems pretty crazy that no has done much to help poor Draco. And is he really a Squib now?! That's awful!

Really love this fanfic and have loved Harry and Voldemort's interactions. Clearly the poor Dark Lord needs this kind of companionship. I mean he can't even bounce ideas off people usually which must be terrible. Good thing he kidnapped Harry. I so want this to have a good ending for Voldemort. I just do not know if you will write it. Regardless, thank you for these ten lovely chapters and good luck.
Toliveinafantasy chapter 1 . 8/9
In your A/N, couldn't help but noticing you said in Britain we say soccer or football. We don't say soccer at all :) And we enter nursery not kindergarden.
l'Arbre chapter 11 . 6/13
Would love an update
KatzeIason69 chapter 11 . 4/17/2015
this was interesting:)* can't wait for more to come.
npetrenko chapter 11 . 4/5/2015
Great story. Please write more!
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 11 . 3/4/2015
Very interesting! I can't wait for more :)
Meliodas The Great chapter 11 . 3/3/2015
dancesontrains chapter 11 . 1/28/2015
This was very good! I'm fascinated by the world you've woven, and the now four distinct groups who want to find out more about Harry. Nagini is such a sweetheart! Good luck in your search for a co-author. I'd be happy to offer betaing etc and bounce ideas back and forth, but couldn't give more than that.
MoyashiGirl chapter 11 . 1/27/2015
I would co-write with you but, One - i have never co-writed before and two - i think i would ruin this awesome story. but if you need any help i am happy to try :D
Phantom Trainer chapter 10 . 1/15/2015
if you need someone to bounce ideas, ask questions or whatever about, i'm more than willing to offer some time to you. i find it helps as i do this with my own sister often enough when both of us are a bit trapped in what to do next for our own stories. drop me a line if you consider it.

Phantom OUT!
AryxCuratrix chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
Love your story! :) Hope to see more in the future, and I do hope you'll get the wanted co-writer!
SoulMore chapter 11 . 10/28/2014
Koda Aya chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
Love the fic so far!
Vivid would be a great word to describe your writing style.
Tirith works chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
I really loved the idea behind this story! It is written well, and characterization is great. The fic definitely deserves more attention! :)

I hope you update sometime!