Reviews for The Request
DarthGrieve chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
'"Do you have any whipped cream?" She demanded, licking her lips in gluttony'
'"Rao, this weekend will be the end of me!"'

Oh boy...the Fortress of Solitude is gonna need some serious renovation when they're done.

Two thumbs up btw! It was most enjoyable and brilliantly written :)
Ryan2212 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Fun story!
lovecomyes17 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Can you please do more stories! I wish you would do a sequel I really love this story! Not to mention how I recognize your name in Tumblr and as like ah! XD lol. Great story!
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Awesome story
PhoenixRose76 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
LOVE IT! More, more, more, more!
The Burning Heart chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Very Touching story.

Some good points about the Problems Super Powered people face with Normals.
TLynnson chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Loved the story.
Yoshi chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I loved it, but it was really long.
anon chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
more more is a great story i love it
Arcadia81 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This was hilarious. It’s amazing Kal didn’t faint at the request. I think all men would feel a little weak in the knees if Wonder Woman came to them ask them for sex. Poor Donna; losing it to Captain Marvel. Aren’t their laws against that? LOL! Yes, Diana should not go the same route as her sister.

The sex was funny, sweet and hot. I laughed so much at Diana squeezing Kal to death in the most wonderful way. Once she got it, she didn’t appear so afraid of it anymore. In fact, I would go on to say Diana love Kal’s beast. I’m glad it won’t be just sex with them and Diana realized she can Kal can be more than just friends with benefits.
ana chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
love it! one of my favorite SS/WW fics ever and i hope write a lot more of this couple
xXSuperKnightXx chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I have to say that I enjoyed your story very much, and at least to me you nailed how I think at least both how Clark and Diana would act in this situation. I would love to
Danyael Prince chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Loved the fic. :)

Will there be a sequel?
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Thank you for such a good story to read. It was hot, it was good and hell how they resolved this situation and are slowly working on a more formal relationship was awesome.

I loved it. Thank you again for something good to read.
john777 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012