Reviews for Intended Capture
mrwelsh24 chapter 3 . 1/19
great chapter! Im glad Harry is stronger! Please update soon!
mrwelsh24 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
will you update this story so i can find out about harry's new rebellious attitude
Philosophize chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Please don't abandon this... It's just getting good!
moosejuice5 chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
this is good, wish you'd continue it :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
good for u keep thjis story going it s good
Hamond chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
awesome chapter please update soon
Hamond chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
awesome chapter and awesome story please keep it up
pjvw chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
great story hope you update soon
pjvw chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
love the chapter keep up the good work
Hamond chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
awesome story please keep it up
pjvw chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Graet start love harry whit a backbone keep writing
Vaanarash chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I...don't think I'll be reading any more of this. There are several things in this chapter that jump out to me as "don't make sense".

First, Harry somehow gets the jump on a guy who can see through walls. Suspicious as to whether or not he's the real Moody, Harry proceeds to ignore the other six possible threats, in order to question Moody.

Second, Harry claims that there have been Death Eaters watching him all Summer. First off, what are they waiting for? Next, what happened to the supposed Order guard who should have noticed that. Third, why didn't Moody's eye see said Death Eaters, and finally, why didn't Harry tell anyone?

Third, in the middle of a potentially dangerous situation, Tonk's decides it would be funny to knock out someone's eye, while they were flying. And when Moody gets understandably pissed about, Harry gets mad at Moody for being "mean" to Tonks. Seriously, that was the equivalent of walking up to a guy with a prostetic leg, kicking off of him, and then justifying it with, "I wanted to make people laugh".

So...yeah, I'm done.

Peace, Vaan.
DanteDevilstar chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
I was just wondering if you planned to continue at all. It seems rather interesting so far. Im a bit surprised a human overpowered a werewolf and could make moody shut up so easily but I do like the dialogue between most of them and would be interested in seeing it continue
area808code chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Starting out with a lot of foolery. But, then this is an AU Fanfiction story. There's a lot a good stuff in the story and I intend to follow how this story develop. I like it so far.
The Dwarf King Xsorath chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Update soon! For the seven seas of alcohol update soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »