Reviews for Onodera's Hon'ya
EmpressMinea chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
This has potential...I love AU Ritsu x Masamune fanfictions to be further developed and completed...please update this asap lol
meddy-masamune chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I love it!33
this is such a cute and interesting story, please update! :D
Peachy Prince chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I loved it
Esmi blood chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
This a story when the two men start to fall in love with each other is like a novel a romantic novel
SaySaeri chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
This. Is. Cute. XD
Fedski chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Please post another chapter soon. I'm waiting excitedly to see what happens next!
Xander Lilly chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
You gonna make another one or what? You just get me worked up... and let me down...tsk, tsk. A good author should never do that to a reader or they'll lose interest. Don't worry. You're not the only one who's done this to me (and multiple others) though. You should still keep your stories very up to date though. Thank you for all your hard work and please continue to work on this story.
Hikaru x kaoru 4ever chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Awww! Onodera is soooo cute!/ Kyaaaaaa!
haitothigh chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
update soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
IT'S KILLING ME . THIS STORY IS SOOO KUTE WITH A K ! THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF UNBELIEVABLY ADORABLE STORY KYAAA ! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
KYAAAA ! XD THIS IS SOOOO CUUUTE OMG PLEASE TELL ME THERE'LL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER I JUST NEED TO SEE MORE
sailorsweetart chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Wow, this story is so cute! I really like the idea of it, and I love how Ritsu is acting in it. Its super adorable.

I look foward to more chapters!
Envyyyyyy chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
KYAA ! I love how you explain about their characters : other fanfics don't usually show that soooooo I 3 your work :D update soon 3
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
cnt wait for more
Fedski chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Very cute! I can't wait for more! So adorable, congratulations on a great fic!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »