Reviews for Hopes in the Darkness
DElena is DEstiny chapter 25 . 10/9/2012
U didn't update in a while!
u r not gonna write again?

PLEAASE keep writing & updating :))
I'm growing attached to the story...pleaase..
pannybaby123 chapter 25 . 5/18/2012
awe im sad it came to an end.. you should write more w/ her having the baby and it growing up :)
Amber-Jade James chapter 25 . 5/17/2012
It was a sweet ending! I am very much looking forward to a sequel this summer tho! Keep up the great job no matter what it is about you are very good!

Cheer, till next time,

AJ
cdaye8184 chapter 25 . 5/16/2012
You couldn't have ended this story a better way.

I am very sad to see it's over but I'm also happy because I know it isn't the last we'll see of it :)

I can't believe how romantic and cute Damon was at the ending of this chapter, setting up white candles leading to vervain, which has the most beautiful meaning ever.

you finished off stronger, I simply loved it. :)
Anonymous chapter 24 . 5/16/2012
WOW.

This was a cool one. Actually,you're one of the few out there who kept on writing through it all, and I can't wait to read what's next.

CONGRATS!
Christie chapter 24 . 5/16/2012
GOD, can't believe how far youve gotten with the story, and how much you made us feel with it.

I've become addicted in a short while, and watching it come to an end(for now,obviously) it's just so sad.

You wanna know if I liked this?

I loved it all. Bad and good things. It could just be a book.

I can't wait to read what's coming next, what's gonna be of Damon and Elena, of the baby. Of the whole event.

I can't believe it actually makes me sad to say goodbye to Hopes in the Darkness for a while. Please, keep on writing.

I would read over and over again every single chapter, and im sure most people out there would do the same. So don't give up!

Amazing. I'm speechless.

And can't wait for the Epilogue to come.

Talk to you SOON!
pannybaby123 chapter 24 . 5/8/2012
awesome chapter write more soon
cdaye8184 chapter 24 . 5/8/2012
Yes it was a good story! To answer your question, it was an amazing story. Both this one and the first. I'm sad to see it coming to an end and I really hope you do continue with another sequel. It would be a hit, of course :)

I was relieved when Bonnie helped Damon and Elena and when Elena seen Damon's image in her mind. I can't tell you how relieved I am to hear that the baby is Damon's and that they are finally getting their dream come true. After a whole story of worry, they deserved it and they finally got it.

Nadie is an adorable name by the way. Great chapter!
Deadlybitch14 chapter 24 . 5/7/2012
Hey Miri! It wouldn't let me log in, so this is a unverified review. For the record, It's Piper. I was so excited for the name we picked out at the beginning of the story, but it's fine that you changed it. It's your story after all! It's been a long journey, not just for Elena and Damon, but for both you and I. I remember when this was all an idea in your head, and we created it together. It was all you though. You came up with the story that started it all, and you wrote this story. I am so proud of all you've accomplished. It's been a truly wonderful story from start to finish, and even if I didn't review all the chapters, I assure you, I read every single one. From our chocolate binges to our late thursday night Skype calls, I am so glad that you wrote this story. It brought us together, and I am so glad to have you as a friend. Keep on writing. I will read all your other stories in the future. Ciao Bella xoxo Love, Piper
Amber-Jade James chapter 24 . 5/7/2012
Just caught up on your wonderful storie! So happy it's Damon's!, can't wait to read more and find out why she's showing so early!

cheers

AJ
Alexis chapter 23 . 5/2/2012
Oh i love it. Ive followed the whole sequel since ednlessly bound to you was out, and ive read it many times!i have to say, this could seriousy become a book. The plot is s well prepared and original that you can see how much you pour your soul into the writing. You even got to thepoint of bringing me to tears! Just by reading! And believe me, if i cried on this, it means it's good stuff. CONGRATS! X!
Christie chapter 23 . 5/2/2012
OMG OMG. Pleeeease don't let anything unwanted happen. I can't imagine how painful it would be for damon to face the fact that hes not the father, or of the two breaking apart, after all theyve been through.

THIS IS AWESOMENESS,tho. Love it. So much.

Critics make you get even more perfect than you already are.

Haters should get a life. x
cdaye8184 chapter 23 . 4/30/2012
I really hope that baby his and is indeed Damon's. They went through so much trouble, it can't all go wrong now :( Great update Mannie!
Midnight.Rose.Delena chapter 23 . 4/30/2012
Oh my GOD!

I think I've told you this before, but I really have to say it again: Your ideas are awesome! Great! Phenomenal!

I love this story so much!

Very very interesting twists and I gotta say I'm really glad Damon didn't walk away:-D

I'm so excited to see what gonna happen next!

Bravo, dear!:3

**xx**
kasikl20 chapter 23 . 4/30/2012
I just knew you would end it like that, one way or another ;P Now I have to wait, dying from curiosity. I hate you :/ Nah, just kidding... But please, post the next chapter as soon as you can.