Reviews for The Number 1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Master
DARTHCAEDUS2 chapter 28 . 8/31
This is a Fantastic story. I really hope you update this story soon. SEE YOU NEXT UPDATE.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 8/18
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
Raug'moss chapter 1 . 8/16
"This story isn't really one to take seriously, as I'm saying that there won't be many dark tones and whatnot. I'm not going to try to make this something it's not because come on dude, it's Pokemon. It's just a story for fun so that I don't burn out writing the more serious stuff."

You say that, and then you go and use Pokemon Adventure for the background. This is kind of funny in hindsight.
tymaxion chapter 1 . 7/31
Ok, that ending scene with growlithe made this worth it to continue reading.
MikeMystery chapter 28 . 7/7
Great story so far. You even gave me a reason to read the Pokemon Adventures Manga. I haven't read it thus far, because I thought it would be like the anime, all cutesy and friendship power for the win, but you painted a darker universe here and that's interesting :)
Looking forward to your next chapter (or the nnext chapter of Shinobi of the High Seas, I'm not picky)

For your question at the beginning: My favourite with rose-tinted glasses would be FireRed, because it was the first I owned. I've played Blue and I think Silver before with my cousin's copy, but that was the first I owned.
Without the rose-tinted glasses it's Pearl. I liked the region, the new Pokémon and Cynthia was a beast to defeat the first time around, so she really deserves the title of Champion. Team Galactic wasn't really interesting, but I liked the lore behind the Creation Trio.

Enough rambling :)
Best regards,
Mike
loganhunter2 chapter 28 . 6/15
I wanna try my hand at at small oneshot of how I would like this story to end...if you let me
loganhunter2 chapter 2 . 6/9
How you made fall in love with ship that came out of nowhere still confuses me but everything you touch is gold and once or twice a year I reread your stuff just waiting for updates keep em coming
loganhunter2 chapter 1 . 6/9
Here we go yet again
woofwolf chapter 20 . 6/8
Chienha is just high as fuckin balls all the time, huh.
stormsyaf chapter 28 . 5/21
love this story freakin awesome. pokemon and human synchronizing battle. cool concept. there are a few jokes here and there and the battle scene are good but i feel like your naruto a bit. and jiraiya replacing lorelei? never sa
w that coming as well as the confessions from lance that jiraiya is working with him. keep up the good work and

#harem
ruinedsandwich chapter 2 . 5/3
this is a great story dude but that *gasp* thing with the asterisks are strange
ruinedsandwich chapter 1 . 5/3
shit i thought the first paragraph was the actual story lmao
Please chapter 1 . 5/2
Can you ride a huge crossover festuring Naruto and game of thrones? I think it would be a awesome story your an awesome writer.
OtokoNoRomance chapter 28 . 4/18
Just read this story for the second or third time. Loved the new chapters, great stuff as always. I always really enjoy your fanfics, I think I'll reread some of the others now.
As for my favorite pokemon game... I'd have to say it's a tie between SoulSilver and AlphaSapphire. The first pokemon game I've ever played is Silver although the only thing I can really remember is that I only user my starter Typhlosion to beat the game since I was very young and didn't know better. The pokemon game I played most is Ruby, which is the first game I started to actually train pokemon. So SoulSilver and AlphaSapphire are my favorites considering their nostalgic valueThough I've recently been playing Red and Blue for the first time via 3DS VC. Great to finally play the games that started it all.

PS; You mentioned writing an original story? I'd love to read a Kenchi618 original xD Let me know when or how to get it. I'd Love that

You're awesome.
Jostanos chapter 28 . 4/10
Another Team Rocket base destroyed.
Silver loses again, even though he's gained... dramatic pause.. _THE RED GYARADOS!_

Janine, Naruto, and their Pokemon, make it out of the recently destroyed TR base alive.. 'near death', but alive.
2,368 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »