Reviews for The Number 1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Master
DokuMidori chapter 29 . 7/22
This is a really interesting take on the Pokémon franchise and all, but I still have a bit of an issue. Namely, Naruto before and after training in the safari zone seem functionally the same. Sure post training Naruto is strong enough to fight toe to toe with Bruno, but that’s it. Naruto has known about the rasengan/Pokémon element training exploit for eleven months now and prior to the battle of Saffron he got a hint about the utility of shadow clones. Even beyond that, he’s had nine months solid training under one of the densetsu no sannin. How in the divine name of Arceus does Naruto not know some actually new jutsu. Especially since Naruto is a bit of a rush down brawler, either a mobility technique like shunshin or a few large scale zoning techniques like fuuton diatoppa would go a long way to making Naruto a more significant threat, especially in combination with his Pokémon. The arcanine obviously could aid in learning fire, cloyster with water, marowak with earth, and aerodactyl with air. It would also be amusing to consider Naruto experimenting with elements like ice and wood with his Pokémon’s help. Besides his own abilities, it would be an interesting dynamic to see him work elemental combos into his combat strategies with his Pokémon. I realize that it is kinda necessary for plot reasons for him to not be too good, but if he doesn’t seem to actually grow, I could see this characterization of Naruto getting stale really fast.
daow2 chapter 1 . 7/20
Very interesting spinoff idea and the way things got connected and built forward was very intelligently done, it didn't feel jarring.

Can't wait to read more.
VxgonlaX chapter 3 . 7/18
To TerraBaapBSDK. Nigga, who tf do you think Naruto is? He's barely been out of character. He's not One for one for canon, but he's not far off.
Motherfucker chapter 1 . 4/3
Jose19 chapter 14 . 4/2
The Pokémon series in general forbids in killing due to its natural of being a children’s show but those organizations if allowed would commit horrible acts.
The opening tho.
Ricee chapter 5 . 2/13
if ninja girl ends up being geovanis daughter I swear
Guest chapter 29 . 12/17/2020
Are you dead?
PeenPunisher99 chapter 1 . 11/29/2020
family issue much
Guest chapter 29 . 5/30/2020
This I really well written and I was hoping you could write more of it.
IndigoDarkChild chapter 29 . 5/7/2020
Again. I got time to re-read stories due to this Quarantine.

I think Silver reminds me of a young and idiotic Sasuke. He has tunnel vision and seems bull-headed in his desire to kill this world’s Itachi( Naruto of all people...Lol)

I can see Silver either dying in his attempt or changing for the better. Maybe Naruto could actually talk to him and change him.

Seems like you’re setting up for Silver to get him a legendary dog... maybe Entei? Either way. It’s looking pretty bleak for the good guys. No idea how Naruto is gonna get Jiraiya out of the Elite Four’s grasp. But looking forward to seeing it... whenever you get the feel for this again.

Pokemon got crazy with their numbers. I’m also glad you’re stopping here. It gets convoluted once we get to Mega Evolution.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/11/2020
Type your review by a chakravless human what a useless naruto a dobe idioooot
Jose19 chapter 11 . 4/5/2020
This Naruto is very weak because Pokemon training is good but the boy has enemies gunning for his head, and his Shinobi skills are severely lacking.
2,477 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »