Reviews for The Number 1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Master
Super heavy weapons guy chapter 29 . 10/30
Really miss this story
sonikbleisotsuksukihiuga123 chapter 28 . 10/7
Puedes poner a mas pokewaifus a la trama y en un harempara naruto ? Esque nunca e visto historias con naruto con estas parejas y si hay indicios de una posible pareja con estas lq historia ni siquiera esta terminada o solo tiene 3 capitulos maximo por favor señor autor podria poner a las pokewaifu principales en un harem para naruto ?
sonikbleisotsuksukihiuga123 chapter 29 . 10/7
Señor autor puede poner a mas chicas en el equipo y que estas esten con naruto en un harem ? Osea puedes poner a yellow / misty / may / serena / dawn / iris / lillie / korrina / cinthya / lana / mallow / chloe / marnie y otras mas a un harem con naruto ?
JuanKui chapter 29 . 9/25
I'm at the point where I want to willingly throw money at you so you can continue this story damn it.
Diametrik chapter 1 . 4/7
*choking brother unconscious after a fistfight over a battle in a videogame over 10 years ago*
"Hey, I just thought of a really cool idea for a fanfiction!"

Seriously, how does your mind even work?
Samuel Santillan chapter 29 . 2/10
I liked good chapter.
turn up chapter 30, continue with this story, it's very good, I want to see if naruto catches the other 2 legendary pokemon from kanto.
vilca8302 chapter 29 . 1/18
me gustaría que continuara pero debes tener tus razones para no haberla seguido
GoMagikarp chapter 1 . 9/16/2022
Nothing ruins a pokemon fic than awkwardly shoving game traits onto it like levels.
Tri-Edge chapter 28 . 8/22/2022
Why would Red think that Naruto abandoned his Pokémon after Profrssor Oak told him the context behind the Pokémon being on Mt. Silver? That doesn't really make much sense. He KNOWS that Naruto lent his Pokémon to Jiraiya.
Tri-Edge chapter 18 . 8/21/2022
It's been a long while since I've last read this. Years, really. I forgot how much I enjoyed it.

It was nice to see how you actually made Giovanni tolerable and not some cartoon-tier villain.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/26/2022
Porfavor continúa con este fic es muy bueno , es uno de los mejores crossover de Naruto y Pokémon que he leído asta ahora.
Emrys Akayuki chapter 1 . 3/13/2022
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life
tomorrow. Thank you. . . . .
Sir Naru chapter 1 . 1/27/2022
please do continue, its really good
El Publicano chapter 29 . 1/18/2022
The best crossover I've read in a long time. I absolutely love the characterization of the characters, you know, it makes this story more fun and enjoyable to read. The characters have their own identities, emotions that can be perceived as you read the words.

PS: I love this Sabrina, other stories portray her more flatly. at least here she has personality
jhampier chapter 29 . 11/20/2021