Reviews for The Number 1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Master
LordHero chapter 26 . 8/23
Raikou has been captured, surprise, wonder if Naruto will pick up on Raikou's change of behaviour since it used to roam the world but right after being captured by a pokeball it becomes loyal to him, assume prophecy or it's similar to summoning contract?
Thanks fot the chapter!
It may simply be nostalgia poking its head up, but this is by far my favorite story of yours, and one of my favorites on the site. One thing I am looking forward to is if/how you might resolve the issue of distance between the two characters. But the main thing I'm looking forward to is to see what creatures he brings home with him at the end of the three years. You had a good thought about stocking the forests with beedrill, but it would be interesting to see him give each of his friends their own companion that Naruto thinks best fits their abilities and personality. Good call on when to cap the series too btw.
llove this story, cannt wait for update!
Just read the entire story this last week for the first time and though there are some things that i just dont like i overall love this story and hope you post a new chapter soon
TighearnachCreag chapter 1 . 8/2
Pretty good first chapter. Not much to speak of yet, but having Jiraiya accompany Naruto is a lot more innovative than the standard Deus Ex Teleportation. The fact that this appears to be a manga crossover is even better.
TenshinG chapter 26 . 8/2
Cool chapter man.

Kenchi I dont know if you but tell if my eyes are deceiving me.
www. /articles /2015/07/31/ lionsgate -in-negotiations-for-live-action-naruto-movie
Kuma Akuma chapter 18 . 7/30
Funny...I can actually imagine Jiraiya being a Mr. Popo...
Alex TF chapter 1 . 7/27
I really like this story, keep up the good work.
blasterdog chapter 26 . 7/24
...well damn... That's just...damn. Captured Raikou. This makes me happy, did not see that coming. Jiraiya of all people, under the sway of the enemy. Tragic just tragic. Great chapter man.
Darkness in the Light chapter 26 . 7/24
What a place to end. I just caught back up, and I see such a Naruto style fight with the Dark Jiraiya coming up. It will be epic especially since you do action better than most writers I read. Hell the only guys I put on your level are the Pros, Jim Butcher and Larry Correia. If you ever write original fiction tell me because I know I will love it.
Twisted Pxl chapter 26 . 7/20
I got a question about how long this story will be. I know that eventually Naruto will head back to Konoha but what I want to know is how will the story progress once Naruto goes home? Is Johto Region the last Region Naruto explores? Once Naruto returns home, will it continue back in the Elemental Nations in this story or will a sequel be created?
Minato 1 chapter 26 . 7/20
Awesome allowing naruto to capture his first legendary, ,I do wonder if he would capture the other legendary beast trio and what other legendary he might end up capturing.
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 26 . 7/18
Omg, he's got his first legendary. I think he can appropriately be vermillion's representative now, haha.
Kyle37 chapter 26 . 7/18
I have to say I have enjoyed the story so far immensely, especially seeing as how when you think about it There isn't that much difference between legendary Pokémon and the Tailed Beasts. Awesome work so far cant wait for more.
jerk chapter 2 . 7/18