Reviews for Of Guilt, Blame, and Misappropriated Weaponry
madnessdownunder2 chapter 5 . 6/28
Good start! I llok forward to what you do next!
I'm not sure why, but this has me crying.
This story is amazing and you are a great author. I can't quite pin it down, but something about this chapter had my eyes misty. Now, by the end, I'm freely crying. You are truly a fantastic writer.
Aquacoral14 chapter 5 . 6/3
Great story! Even though I haven't watched the episode 'Lamia' in a while, I got what was going on. Really amazing job.
Ms. Fairweather chapter 5 . 4/25
I'd dearly love to see this finished eventually.
ALLS96 chapter 5 . 4/19
It's a good story. Hope you update it
Aaronna chapter 5 . 3/7
Aw! I wanted to see why those items were for! I guess 3 years is too long to hope for a new chapter... But I will add it to my followed just in case...
Obscured Angel chapter 5 . 1/19
I wish there were more chapters.
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Laesk chapter 5 . 1/12
this is an interesting story, I look forwards to seeing where this goes in the future. please update soon. thank you for sharing this with us all
?
United-Whovians chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
One of my ALL TIME FAVORITE fics!
Savvycali chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Whats he gonna make?!
TheMidnightPoet chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
please update soon! this is really funny, and i love the way you write the relationship between merlin and the knights
Welcome to my House of Mirrors chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This is one of my all-time favourite Merlin stories D
Guest chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Oh, I do hope you will continue this story! I can hardly wait to find out what the "surprise" is! They way you write is so flowing and natural that I found myself reading all 15,000 words in no time at all! Please continue with your wonderful story, because I am surely waiting with baited-breath!
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
This is adorable :D I love this! This is really good and funny, I just crack up at all of Arthur and Merlin's banter XD please tell me your going to continue this, I need to know what happens.