Reviews for Help
CheddarTrek chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
You're right - this was the best place to leave it rather than include a hospital scene. Well done too on the story - Sherlock's thought processes are good, though I'd have expected him to be slightly more exasperated despite the situation.
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Very nicely done! I really enjoyed seeing the different perspectives. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
Tessa3 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I think you should write a scene in the hospital:) really good job!
Xoxoxo
spinner12 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I liked it. It ended well. Nothing more was needed.
MsWhoSherlocked chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
It is one of the most beautiful and awesome stories here on this site!
Telula13 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
That was awesome! I'm quite astonished that was your first attempt as you have a very distinct voice, great emotion and story telling, and quite good grammar. This is definitely going on my favorites.
I do wish there was a hospital scene or a short sequel or something with it, but that's just because I loved it so much ;)
I definitely want to read more of what you're writing :)
Rairakku1234 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I lost this fic for awhile. I was so happy I could find it again. I love the great friendship and trust implied in the story. Great Job.

"Help." John's eyes could barely focus, but they still tried to gaze up and smile at him, and Sherlock knew John's remark was not meant as a request for aid, but as a statement. Sherlock was help, his help.

Very moving,
Rairakku
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Gah! I love an injured John and worried Sherlock story! I don't know why. :/ Whatever the reason awesome job!
Carolita71 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Great work!

This definitely needs a sequel!
yanoe chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
It is a real pity that you don't have continued. But well, it remains a good story.

Have a nice day!
Mega3 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Excellent! Very well written. I happened to come by this story as it was listed in the favorite section of another author. Well I am glad that I did and it is now listed in my favorites as well.
constantlycold chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Really good! Especially for your first effort! I loved how you convayed John's helplessness and I liked how Sherlock was deducing things :)

I would like to see a bit of a sequel but it stands fine as it is! Good job!
CPAnthoni chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I just finished reading all 4 of your stories. I am very impressed; they are all excellent. You draw out the emotion and I can't help but feel right along with the characters. Please keep writing more.
Callophilia chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
That was great! You wrote the whole thing so well. Conveyed John's pain and confusion as well as Sherlock's fear and frustrations. I loved it! They are not OOC at all.
Falling-Petal84 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Congratulation on publishing this!

I really liked it alot although it hurts me to read about dear JOhn getting hurt for no good reason! And I also liked how you gave us an insight on both sides, that certainly isn't as easy as it sounds because there always is a danger of getting repetetive but I think you managed that good enough!

Now for sure I'd love to read more of this, how everything plays out later, wouldn't mind a sequel of some sort!

Other than that, well done! I think there are some nice things to come from you!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »