Reviews for A Serious Attachment
adnana chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Extremely cute, silly and funny.

Love Sev in it
LuckyStarWitch chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I laughed too hard and am incapable of telling you any long words of praise or constructive criticism right now so I'll just give you a thumbs up for making my day better xDD

This is a really serious attachment...xDDD

All the best of luck to them xDD ROFL..
zsozso166 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
brilliant :D...loved snape
AvidReader chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
So sorry! The comment I just left was supposed to go to Cheryl Dyson, but I had your page open - I came here all the time too - and I messed things up a little bit! So sorry! *blushing like mad*
AvidReader chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Hey, sorry for using this space to do this, but I didn't know how to reach you any other way... So, I just wanted to let you know that we can't read the new story you posted, "On Gryffindor's Sword". Me, faithful reader of your stories, come here from time to time to see if you've posted anything new and I saw there was this new story but it didn't have any reviews, which is weird considering it's one of your works. So I'm assuming it isn't only me that can't open this story based on that and on the message I get when I try to open it - it says "Story Not Found. Unable to locate story with id of 7790100."

Hoping to read this soon! Hugs!
ceares chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
hee, loved Snape in this.
ASkyie chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
That's priceless! XD
RocklifeDude chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHA! I love the ending. Absolutely hilarious.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
loved it sequel please this was af unny story cant wait to see what happens next
Mister Jackkkk chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I just woke my mother laughing. XD damn my insomnia!

Absoloutely delightful this is! You've captured their characters wonderfully. _
Sarahrose660 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
*Snort* Harry and Draco are in for a nasty shock when they figure that out :D
BlackNoSugarh chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
OMG that was hilarious! XDDD Glue? XDXDXD Wow, gotta say, this made my day ;)
bookivore chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
OK, what kind of idiot does not put the word 'glue' or 'adhesive' or some other such term on a container of glue? I suspect that Snape has been mislabeling his potions on purpose. :)

I have actually read the labels of adhesive (shut up, I will read anything) and this really does not sound like a glue label. YES i know it is not supposed to. Snape knows it is not supposed to. Dumbledore, well, he might want to inquire just when Snape labeled this container.

How stupid is Harry to steal lubricant from Snape when he has multiple dorms full of teenagers to rummage through, anyhow?

(hahahahaha)
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh, that's simply terrible! I quite enjoyed this story! Wonderful job! :D
musingvenus chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Beautifully written - the dialogue and characterization were spot-on - and made me laugh!
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »