Reviews for A Serious Attachment
missmatchedromantic chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Funny! Severus, you devious creature you. Love it.
AbsolutelyNot97 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
ohmigod! that was funny
Anon chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
You just made my day.

Really, I burst out loud laughing my ass off when I read the ending. I can honestly tell that my mind was in the same position Dumbledore's was (like everyone else that read this fic) and I have to say, I'm surprised when I was wrong on my assumptions. Please do write more.
Ramona Flours chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
OH MY GOD. THIS STORY. I DIED. YOU'RE FUCKING AMAZING. KEEP WRITING.
Filthy Absinthe chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
OMG XD

POOR POOR DRACO

POOR POOR HARRY

I FEEL BAD FOR BOTH OF THEM, but it's so fucking funny xD
VadMustang chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
LMAO! love it!
adnana chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Extremely cute, silly and funny.

Love Sev in it
LuckyStarWitch chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I laughed too hard and am incapable of telling you any long words of praise or constructive criticism right now so I'll just give you a thumbs up for making my day better xDD

This is a really serious attachment...xDDD

All the best of luck to them xDD ROFL..
zsozso166 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
brilliant :D...loved snape
AvidReader chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
So sorry! The comment I just left was supposed to go to Cheryl Dyson, but I had your page open - I came here all the time too - and I messed things up a little bit! So sorry! *blushing like mad*
AvidReader chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Hey, sorry for using this space to do this, but I didn't know how to reach you any other way... So, I just wanted to let you know that we can't read the new story you posted, "On Gryffindor's Sword". Me, faithful reader of your stories, come here from time to time to see if you've posted anything new and I saw there was this new story but it didn't have any reviews, which is weird considering it's one of your works. So I'm assuming it isn't only me that can't open this story based on that and on the message I get when I try to open it - it says "Story Not Found. Unable to locate story with id of 7790100."

Hoping to read this soon! Hugs!
ceares chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
hee, loved Snape in this.
ASkyie chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
That's priceless! XD
RocklifeDude chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHA! I love the ending. Absolutely hilarious.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
loved it sequel please this was af unny story cant wait to see what happens next
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »