Reviews for A Serious Attachment
Sarahrose660 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
*Snort* Harry and Draco are in for a nasty shock when they figure that out :D
BlackNoSugarh chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
OMG that was hilarious! XDDD Glue? XDXDXD Wow, gotta say, this made my day ;)
bookivore chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
OK, what kind of idiot does not put the word 'glue' or 'adhesive' or some other such term on a container of glue? I suspect that Snape has been mislabeling his potions on purpose. :)

I have actually read the labels of adhesive (shut up, I will read anything) and this really does not sound like a glue label. YES i know it is not supposed to. Snape knows it is not supposed to. Dumbledore, well, he might want to inquire just when Snape labeled this container.

How stupid is Harry to steal lubricant from Snape when he has multiple dorms full of teenagers to rummage through, anyhow?

AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh, that's simply terrible! I quite enjoyed this story! Wonderful job! :D
musingvenus chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Beautifully written - the dialogue and characterization were spot-on - and made me laugh!
Skaterstar57 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Oh my goodness, that was really just too hilarious! The ending was perfection! I can't wait to read more of your works!
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Genius :D
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA OMG OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! It will make my ENTIRE year the ending was simply too delicious for words! hahahahahahaha brilliant, marvelous, wonderful, amazing, beautiful, i will keep showering you with adulation if it will get you to write a sequel!
damntinky chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
OMFG this is so hilarious! woohooooooooo
BlueGloves chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
PFFFTTTTTT- Oh gosh, this is exactly what I needed to brighten up my gloomy day! XD
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Mariidere chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh how I love your fics . Each managing to brighten up my day . This fix has a good sense of humor and suspense . I love you so much .
LadyGhai chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Not one of favorite story but i like the ending especially the imagining both draco and harry glued to each other 'that' way XD
Doni chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh my. Hahahahaha! Thank you for the hilarious mental pictures.
chobnbeese chapter 1 . 1/7/2012