Reviews for Born With Red Eyes
batla chapter 25 . 11/2/2013
was interesting but toward the later chapters you lost my interest and i started to get bored with the story and skipping parts and with the death of inoichi you totally lost me
Blazingtegero chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
Hm
Ryu Senju Uchiha chapter 25 . 1/20/2013
Good
Useful76 chapter 24 . 9/28/2012
I'm progressively getting more confused. But its still NaruIno so I'm in till the end.
kishinokurobi chapter 24 . 9/27/2012
Danzo being the villain, how creative. I've never heard of anything like that before.

Sarcastic joking aside, I do find it kind of cliche. The fact that you aren't making it ultra-unrealistic makes it okay, but I feel you could have made a better choice there.

That aside, I liked the fact that Danzo was pretty well written. If you had made him some retarded asshole because you didn't like him in cannon I may have been angry.

This is your story, so I don't expect or want you to change it. You have a creative vision and are entitled to whatever you want to do. I'm still on-board, so don't worry too much.

Lastly, you would think while chasing Ino Tenzo's clones would drop the third Hokage's name a few times. *wink*

Peace,
-Elliot S
dayfox96 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
wtf im sure minato is narutos dad
nma1 chapter 22 . 9/5/2012
Where did you get the idea for the play? Was very interesting and sounds entertaining even without Minato and Kushinas input. Would make a great One-Shot. Anyways awesome chapter and I'm always looking forward to the next one.
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 22 . 9/5/2012
Continue!
kishinokurobi chapter 22 . 9/5/2012
While I doubt that it's what you actually had happen, with the Orochimaru scene all I could picture was Minato walking out from behind a tent just as Kushina leaves and handing him a bunch of bills before nodding and catching up to Kushina. This is before he was evil, (at least officially) so who knows.

Glad to hear you're back. I look forward to reading more. Out of curiosity: What college are you going to?

Peace,
-Elliot S
Guest chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
supert history
Lord of the Morning chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
I'm confused. There was no transition between chapters 21 and 22. Why did we all the sudden get these scenes from the past? And Naruto and Ino are aware of them?

What?

Did you skip a chapter or something? If not, this was horribly done and you really should fix it. I'm disappointed that this doesn't live up to the quality of the rest of the story.
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 21 . 8/2/2012
Good Chapter, Please Continue
Loiosh311 chapter 21 . 8/2/2012
Love the new chapter and cant wait to read more!
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 20 . 7/31/2012
Yay! There Was Naruino In This Chapter, Please Continue
Useful76 chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
Nice. That satisfied my NaruIno hunger for a few minutes. Now the story does seem to be picking up a little. A prophecy of death. Lets see where this goes.