Reviews for Sarah's Mom vs Sarah's Family
devious418 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Excellent story! Thank you!
CaryR chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Great piece. Thank you.
anthropocene chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This was sweet. No doubt Emma was the source of Sarah's toughness, in that her head didn't explode after all that her new family laid on her there in the apartment. Emma fits right in! Nice story...thanks!
Molotov chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I can't believe I hadn't left a review for this until now. This is the third, perhaps fourth time I've read this story and it. is. GREAT! Just a positively amazing story.
SabreenaLee chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This is just fantastic! Beautiful story, emotional too. When Ellie was telling Emma about all the things Team B will do to save each other, Casey shooting to save Sarah, Sarah and "Thailand", Chuck and the Russian forces...so touching and beautiful. I really loved this. And Morgan is Sarah's best friend in-law?! Hahaha. He sure is, Sarah and Morgan really got close after some time. And i loved their high fives. And when Sarah would scare Morgan...i am somebody deadly. Lol. Oh, good times:). Thanx for sharing.
Roger chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I enjoyed that very much. I always wanted more family interaction on the show. A little more seriusness and back ground stories. Thank you for sharing.
grandetiopaco chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Very good story. Thank you. I hope you get back to writing.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Nice backstory fic.
The Sithspawn chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Very touching scene. Yeah this was definitely they should have added to the actual episode:)

Good work!:)
Mr. M.Parker chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I love the story. It whil hav bin nice if ther wher another chapter. But as you say it who's a missing scene a good one to.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Very nice story...thank you for writing.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Very nice and sweet.
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
wow, what a fantastic job! Simply amazing! It's actually quite funny too, hearing Chuck and Sarah's crazy journey being told by Ellie to Emma.

until next time,

coreymon77
spcr71 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Really nice story. It would have been better if you had a second chapter with the reunion itself. The show fast forwarded by that as well. Thanks for sharing.
Sarah Sam chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Really beautiful job of filling in what was a fabulous heartwarming episode.