Reviews for Fatherhood
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Awww, he might not think so and it might not seem like it, but Vegeta is made for this. Totally was and still is meant to be a father. A unique but good one.

Ah, no worries. I love angst, and plus, angst is always a part of fatherhood... well, especially in Vegeta's case. "Time-travel was confusing." Got that right. But it's glorious fun, too. Hahaha! Poor, proud, strong, all powerful Vegeta can't take baby-drool! Haha!

Awesome job, lovely piece! I love this!
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
The last two lines were simple, and yet more powerful because of them. "Hey, son."

bakaindisguise chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Wow, it could easily be canon! Very in-character. Loved this little piece.
threeam inkblot chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
i like it !
maxridelover chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
lol nice!
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
That was an amazingly sweet story and I loved the way you conveyed the complex Briefs family relationship in it! It was exactly the kind of read I wanted to come across! Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
KimiruMai chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
elleelle chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Aww, this story was just so cute! My favorite line was definately "Blood, entrails, tears, all of those he could handle. But not drool." lol
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Is it wrong that I was slightly amused by how Vegeta kept refering to himself as a failure? (Yes I am part sadist.) Anyways, you got the point that Vegeta considered himself a failure across perfectly but the part that sold this for me was the interaction with Baby Trunks later on but also the ending. Nicely done!

Rayne chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Perfect! The splotches of humor made it even more enjoyable to read! Vegeta starting to care about his family always makes me happy.