Reviews for Letters used to be less complicated
seth 8627 chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
I've never been into Facebook but god is your story hilarious, unexpected and by no means fits any genre I've heard of. I love it in other words.
Lover of Reid chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
That was great. I never really considered the idea, but I guess that Sam can conduct a wedding ceremony. I love how you had Mick and Gina get married, the ceremony was great. I love how most of Hotch's team read Penelope's play by play of the ceremony. Then to top it off with Coop and Beth getting married was icing on the cake. I wish you could have made a separate chapter or just added on to this chapter, but it was great all the same. Are you considering writing a sequel to this? Or any other Sam/Beth, Mick/Gina fanfics?
Lover of Reid chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
That was great. I definitely LOVED/LIKED this chapter. But wouldn't Beth have to divorce Mick as well to make it possible for Mick and Gina to marry each other? Either way I'm glad that they finally figured out their true feelings. Now I just can't wait to see what happens to Beth and Coop.
narwhayley chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
Awwww this was the cutest thing ever. I loved their wedding. It was just way too adorable. Especially their vows and Coopers thingy thing at the beginning. I love how you came up with the idea of Penelope facebook recording everything. And then everyone there "live". Thanks for the shout out! Thanks for writing! Hope you continue to write CMSB xP
narwhayley chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
Aw this was adorable. Loved the part where they kiss outside the window. And everyone likes it or whatever haha. And then you have awesome quotes in this that sound just like what the real character would do. (Or at least what I think the real character would do. CMSB was a whole year ago haha) I'm glad you updated again and it sucks that the next chapter will be the last one. Thanks for writing! Hope you continue xP.
virginie chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
quand la suite
narwhayley chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
Hahahaha. That was so cute. And unexpected. They all got drunk and married the wrong people lol. I love how Mick admitted his feelings 3. Great chapter as usual. I love CMSB Fics. Thanks for writing! Hope you continue xP
Lover of Reid chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Oh my God that was great. I can't believe that they were all so drunk that they each married the wrong people. Hopefully Garcia can get everything set straight for everyone. Then once that's done maybe something can be done right by Sam and Beth;)
narwhayley chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
Aw that was cute haha. And haha Beth broke apart some totally random couple. And there should be a marrying and drinking chapter xP. Anyways great chapter! Thanks for writing! Hope you continue xP
Lover of Reid chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
That was great. Where in the world was Cooper? Beth is an entirely different character when she's drunk. I hope she tells Cooper how she really feels about him. I can't wait til you update again.
narwhayley chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
Awwww that is cute. They are going to Vegas. Anyways, great team interaction. If you decide that Gina and Mick will get drunk and married in Vegas I do not object XP
Lover of Reid chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
That was great. I can't wait to see how they did in Vegas. I like how they included Garcia in with their plans. It would be interesting to learn who exactly Beth was talking about when she talked of losing your money in Vegas to forget the person you didn't allow yourself to love. I can't wait til you update again.
narwhayley chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Lol. Cute chapter. Love how they gang up on Beth and then love how cute the little holiday stuff is. And yeah the girls should eventually choose their holiday And yeah go group Vacay! Thanks for writing! Hope you continue x)
Lover of Reid chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
That was great. I like how everyone gangs up on Beth while they are literally sitting next to one another. I can't wait to see what they would say to Garcia's suggestion at the end.
Lover of Reid chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
That was great. If I were Gina I wouldn't want to spend Thanksgiving with her family either. I've never heard the the Welsh whiskey though.