Reviews for Unveiling the Exhibit
Zona chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
GIVE THEM A CHILD! I WANT TO SEE HIW THE KID FREAKS OUT WHEN HE/SE LEARNS THAT ONE OF THEIR MOTHERS IS AN AVIS! THE LOOK ON THEIR FACE: PRICELESS. Love the story! Continue please?
-zona
caliclair chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
i was looking through the stories on the site and i ran across this one and i was like why not? so first i read..second..i liked it...third i loved it! love liley and cant wait to see what happens next! please continue!
oleblueeyes chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
agh! i love this story please continue! :) cant wait to see what happens next
xbLuex chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
aw, such a short chapter! I really can't wait to read more of it. I still love the idea D

personally I don't mind of you write in first or third person, I guess that's up to you ;) I am a fan of sticking to one person in a story, though, if you decide to continue this in first person, it doesn't give away too much of the feelings the other people involved in the story have )

and it should totally be a Miley/Lilly story D (Liley 4ever!)
Iloveyou chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
Lily/Miley duh :P I wanna see how they fall in love
James888 chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
You can make this story as long as you want to. I don't mind reading and review them. lijke this story so much.

Wow. Miley seem so happy to have Mikayla with her .But from what she said She wont be safe until they together again..

I hope she doesn't push Lily away too much because of this :(

Mikayla all marked up ? They must have really done a lot of things to her :(

They took Mikayla away her. No wonder she so nervious & scared.

And after reading what they did to Miley, All i can say is that what disd to her was so sad :(
lil-ying-fa chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
good chapter. wonder wahts gonna happen to lilly n miley
DoIHaveTo chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
Ahh what a ciffie :P Really good chapter! Can I have a guess about what was happening to Miley? Were the people at the museum taking her feathers? I would love to see the other story about what happened to Miley when she was first captured. Can't wait for more!

Rap
xbLuex chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
This is just mean, letting us hang at such a scene ;) again, great chapter, i so love your idea and i'm looking forward to where this is all going )

About your question how long this story should/could be ... I personally think this story has potential to be a very long one, I think there is so much that you can write ) but in the end it's really just up to you, how long this story is going to be ) i hope you update soon, I can't wait to read more D
xhb chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
please add more soon
DoIHaveTo chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Hey, I'm really liking the story so 't wait to read more :) Hopefully more people will review but don't give up on the story if they don't, please?

Rap
James888 chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Lily was so late to work :) But it nice she is reading up on South America so she can help Miley.

So when its mateing season She exploses into color ?

Nice image :) She was in love with her friend but no one knew it & now she all alone on her birthday. That sad :(

Also what hapoened to her with all the waiting & tests and everything that happened.

She seems to be getting used to being caged.

I realy hope that the cage next to her will

have Miley in it. At least that way they can

be together even if they not free :)

Later Gater
xbLuex chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
what a cool idea! so far the story sounds very promising, and it's very well written D I enjoyed reading so far and I can't wait to read so more ) hope you update soon!
domonique1031 chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Awesome chapter I can't wait for more
Wolf chapter 2 . 2/8/2012