Reviews for Great Detective Peter
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
Great eleven chapters
JefuBlah chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
Wow! This was a great story! I loved it!
helpful klutz chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
... 00
Jefufuh chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
"Well, that escalated quickly," XD

I think this is the most humorous fan fiction by far, keep writing! :D
Me chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
I loved the Boot Camp cutaway.

But please, for the love of God, update this more. This has so much potential.
king92197 chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
I just wanted to take the time to thank you for the stories you have written. Like most of your fans, I have been reading your stories from "The Timeless Murder", even if I didn't particularly like them (such as this Family Guy crossover). I just wanted to let you know that you have broken one of your own pet peeves that has stood in your profile description for months now about not letting people know when you wouldn't be writing anymore (or taking a long hiatus). So, like the other fans like me who have your profile page in their bookmarks or favorite bar, we will continue to wait for you next chapters. If you have the time though, it would be nice to know what you're up too, and if you plan to get back to writing often after this 3 month break. Thanks, and I'll talk to you next chapter!
TheMexicanDetective chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
For such an odd choice for a crossover, I didn't think it could work. I loved your other stories, so I gave it a chance. It mildly surprised me that it wasn't so out there as other crossovers usually tend to be. Good opening chapter, I'm excited for the appearences of the other characters.