Reviews for Accepted
cabbieforhire chapter 1 . 7/16
Eh, I was hoping this wasn't going be Klaine. Even when he's a good guy in fics Blaine gets on my nerves. When he was first brought up in the story it seemed like Blaine was going to get called out too but once it showed them being disgustingly sweet I had to stop.

Nothing against your writing and I agree with your sentiments about Rachel, but for me? Blaine can go suck a cactus.
Naruto-junky chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This was amazing. I love it when the underdog of the story wins out. And when Kurt tells Rachel off.
TwilightEclps chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Love it!
SensiblyInsane28 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was adorable!
koneko zero chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
If you've seen last night's episode then I'm sure you understand why this has just about made my month. In addition, it's marvelously written and the characterisations are fantastic - a great fic in every way. Thanks for all your hard work!
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I really liked this. I love that all of the Glee Club banded together to get Kurt into Julliard because I can actually see him being rejected from NYADA and having no real back up plan. I think that you handled this beautifully.

Caitlin(:
BrittLiz24 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
AWW I really like Tina, I always thought that she was a great friend to Kurt and very loyal to anyone.
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Love this! Really hope it happens!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This was amazing, I loved it :)
kellylouise potter chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I loved this! I actually hope this happens! I feel quite bad for Kurt in the show as he wanted his senior year to be magical and so far he has lost both the lead in the musical and the class election. It is doubtful he will get into NYADA, so I want him to get into Juillard or NYU or Tisch instead, and surprise everyone! It would be brilliant. Just like this story :D
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This is amazing! I loved Tina in this story, and I LOVE the fact that it, for once, has a happy ending for Kurt (most of the stories with plots like this do not). And I am normally a fan of Rachel, but I just wanted to strangle her here.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
a good one
BatmanFanGirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Great job hon. :)
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
It was written well and a very moving story. I love Kurt.
TranquillityofPassion chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
That was beyond amazing! I'm so fucking impressed right now ... if only that happens in glee as well :/