Reviews for Matters of Great Import
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Great opening chapter. The interactions between the Fringe team are really well done, especially Peter and Walter. You manage to convey all the little nuances of their relationship through their interactions, and seeing this from the perspective of s3 instead of s4 is really refreshing (since it's been ages since I've touched anything pre-s4 :P)

I appreciated the small call-backs to things from earlier in the show (pancakes, the Full Disclosure game, etc.) The details make the story that much more engaging for the reader and the references that I listed add a richness to it, one that I enjoy seeing in works.

Nicely done, I look forward to reading the rest of the story.

CP7
TheNaggingCube chapter 25 . 8/11/2012
Been away and am slowly catching up on my backlog of reading. SOOOOOOOOOO happy and sad that this is complete.

Great ending with Kevin and the Peter's.

*snicker* all your Punny names. (Have you ever read Piers Anthony's Xanth series?)

The pies, the answering, the question and answering again... lovely lovely ending.

*snicker * Graceland!
aGirlNamedRoxy chapter 25 . 8/11/2012
OHmYGOSH!I loved your story!(i even cried at one or two portions)if they ever made a Fringe film,I would LOVE it to be something like that!
GREAT STORY.
-Roxy:)
cristina chapter 25 . 8/8/2012
lovely ending! thanks for your work,

from peru
Berniej chapter 25 . 8/8/2012
Thanks to you for gifting us with a great story I have enjoyed it very much. A future for both Peters, one a baby and the other a whole new world to discover! Not sure I can see Peter Zero as an Albert lol but Nina Ms Blunt oh yeah!
Glad Peter killed Newton he really was evil...I don't believe for a minute it was all for the good of the other universe he was just a psycopath.
So whats next on the agenda?
SpangleyPony chapter 25 . 8/8/2012
A great story, thanks for writing and I hope to read more Fringe goodness from you soon. :-D
roj chapter 25 . 8/8/2012
What a nice ending! I have really enjoyed this story.
angellcakes23 chapter 25 . 8/8/2012
omg its over! but what a wonderful ending! i hope peter purposed to olivia exactly like that,short,sweet and meaningful.
angellcakes23 chapter 24 . 8/8/2012
thank god they were ready for brandon! but poor other peter clones! peter zero must feel horrible!
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 25 . 8/8/2012
You better write more stories. You are just too good an author to not write more stories. It would be a waste.
CorwinOfAmber chapter 25 . 8/7/2012
A great ending to a great story. But now I don't have the next chapter to look forward to.
Dixiegirl256 chapter 25 . 8/7/2012
AWWWW! Can't believe it's OVER! What a great journey - thanks for letting me tag along. This is your masterpiece... til the next one! And thank you for letting Peter Zero ride off into the sunset... I'll look for him, er, Albert, next time I'm at Graceland! Love ya, pal!
SpangleyPony chapter 24 . 8/7/2012
Yay Peter, getting back to normal and kicking butt. :-D
Dixiegirl256 chapter 24 . 8/7/2012
Oh, Brandon and Newton are SOOOO evil and Peter is breaking my heart... both of them! WOnderful story as always!
SpangleyPony chapter 23 . 8/3/2012