Reviews for Stars and Cigarettes
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 10/28
Interesting perspective.
arynrds chapter 1 . 10/15
That was beautiful and lovely!
Thank you for posting it!
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 10/1
Very nice little story, I love the fact that it is told from an outsider's point of view.
that-blonde-lady chapter 1 . 5/28
I'm not sure how I managed to miss your stories before, but it's an oversight I'm correcting now.

This was beautiful. I'm crying all the tears.
ficweaver chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Type your review here...
cloudsandsilvers chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This deserves more reviews. It' just so wonderful and it's my favorite 10/Rose reunion fic. Everyone was just in character and reading it in a 3rd person POV was refreshing.
Erisa Daelyn chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
A lovely little happily ever after
WhoInWhoville chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Love a good fix-it. Other POV fics are especially nice.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
YES! Oh my golly, this was lovely! I love how it was from a third person's POV. Thank you so much for writing!
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Love it. :)
SadiMitchell chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Dude, your story was amazing. This is one of the best Ten/Rose reunion stories I've read. Actually, it's the only Ten/Rose reunion story I've read so far. But that doesn't mean that it makes it any less awesome. :) Keep it up!
firewordsparkler chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I loved the outsider's perspective in this. It was wonderful. Great job.
midnightjen chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This was just brilliant. I always love having an outsiders view, they're so confused but they can also see more than people stuck right in the middle of things. Can't wait to see what else you come out with. If its more like this, i'll definitely read it.
cgzlez chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I loved this! And how it wasn't from Rose or the Doctor's perspective! And I thought Nate was a great character. It's nice to read reunion fics in another person's view it's a really good change! And that is totally how I imagine Rose after Doomsday. Write more!

MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Brilliant! Very, VERY well done. Thank you for writing and posting!