Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
Barzallai chapter 13 . 8/29
I enjoyed reading this story. The plot was original and interesting. The character development was very interesting. You have a wonderful imagination and great talent for writing. Thank you for posting.
Please-9132885-Delete-Account chapter 13 . 5/4
Well i look forward to that squeal that you promised. If there a poll about who watching them I'm going to go with Gibbs. Cause he will want to see Tim get home safe and sound.
8465338DeleteAccount chapter 13 . 12/12/2016
Hmm interesting story I enjoy reading it. If I was to take a guess I would say Gibbs is in the car.
WantADeletePlease8323030 chapter 13 . 10/3/2016
Fantastic story I thought it was very interesting.
WantADeletePlease8291635 chapter 13 . 10/1/2016
Nice I loved this story it was good.
vampire moonlight chapter 13 . 8/14/2016
awesome story good job
Delete-account-please-7897838 chapter 13 . 6/1/2016
Oh this was good I so look forward to when you put up the squeal. I see Gibbs or Vance be the ones watching them.
Delete-please-7850065 chapter 13 . 5/20/2016
Well this was good and look forward to when start the squeal. If you having a poll of who watching them. I would go with Tony.
Delete-account-please 7519306 chapter 13 . 2/7/2016
Well looking forward to when you put up the squeal now I'm curious who is watching.
Peaches47 chapter 13 . 2/2/2016
I've been putting off reading this because I just couldn't see the pairing working, but this is a completely disarming story that had me grinning from ear to ear. Would love to see a sequel.
Delete-account-please-7492250 chapter 13 . 1/28/2016
Nice look forward to when you do the squeal.
Deleted-account-please-7305149 chapter 13 . 11/23/2015
Very good I liked it look forward to a squeal if there going to be one.
rigger42 chapter 13 . 6/19/2015
Did this ever progress into the sequel? There is something so disarmingly charming about this pairing.
Momcat chapter 6 . 5/16/2015
Well, this story surprises me in so much. In the show and in most fanfics McGee is someone who stirs the need to nurse and nurture him in many people, no argument there. I've read many McGibbs fics (incuding yours), some McNozzo ones (again some of yours too) but this is the first time I read a McKort one which includes some erotic feelings.. I've read one or two McKort fanfics but they were about friendship and brotherhood, so this one quite surprised me since Kort is the less likely character-in the show and in the fanfics-to get into a romantic relationship, and less with a man. I'm curious about what you are planning for them, so I'll keep reading lol...
Mirage chapter 13 . 5/16/2015
love your Story and this Pairing is new for me and i love it
nice writing you did, and i hope you will write many more Storys like this and maybe also with this Pairing!