Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
rigger42 chapter 13 . 6/19
Did this ever progress into the sequel? There is something so disarmingly charming about this pairing.
Momcat chapter 6 . 5/16
Well, this story surprises me in so much. In the show and in most fanfics McGee is someone who stirs the need to nurse and nurture him in many people, no argument there. I've read many McGibbs fics (incuding yours), some McNozzo ones (again some of yours too) but this is the first time I read a McKort one which includes some erotic feelings.. I've read one or two McKort fanfics but they were about friendship and brotherhood, so this one quite surprised me since Kort is the less likely character-in the show and in the fanfics-to get into a romantic relationship, and less with a man. I'm curious about what you are planning for them, so I'll keep reading lol...
Mirage chapter 13 . 5/16
love your Story and this Pairing is new for me and i love it
nice writing you did, and i hope you will write many more Storys like this and maybe also with this Pairing!
I've lost count how Many times I've read this, but fails to bring a smile to my, love, love this! Looking forwRd to reading the sequel (and more) from this universe... :))
RiceFlower chapter 12 . 3/18
I definitely want to read more Tim/Kort! Hope you post more in this universe.
huskielover94 chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
when are you going to write the sequel
randomplotbunny chapter 13 . 6/19/2014
This story is so incredible! I loved it!
Leydhawk chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
Thanks for another fun story! Y'know, McGee has denied being gay but has never made a single comment about the possibility of being bi. With a lot of contemplation, I think that Tim is the most shippable character on the show because he would be good for anyone. Smart, compassionate, sexy, attentive... Oh yeah!
Bronkwin2 chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
I really wish I could find more of this pairing as it's simply breath-taking
barbaratakuyaho chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
Well done. I sure hope you were NOT kidding about a sequel. Love aconfused Kort.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
Given Kort's status at NCIS and his view of Tim, this story has to be one of the funniest,to me I have read in awhile. Excellent!
michelle chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
i always like when tim is portrayed as a strong person while still keeping his outlook positive. there are not enough kort/tim stories out there and loved yours. you speak about a sequel, was it ever posted? if so the name and where it's posted would be great.

thanks for writing as i have enjoyed all the stories posted here.
Saissa chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
WOW I really enjoyed this story.

McGee and Kort are an unusual pairing, but they do seem to make a great team.

I would love to read more from this universe.

Tomorrow I will be looking for the sequel.
Kelborn Ordo chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
read the story was wondering were the sequel is
Red05 chapter 13 . 8/16/2013