Reviews for Best Friends
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
So sweet totally loved it! Cody and Teddy are to precious together!
Mrs.Runnels chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Loved it! they would make a cute couple. I can imagine kissing Cody Rhodes his soft pink lips ...Oh but I loved it
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Very very good LOVED IT!
The Scurvied One chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Awwww that was really sweet! I'll have to keep an eye on the foreign films selection on netflix in hopes that the movie you mentioned shows up!
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Awwwwww. I wish me and my best friend were still together. He and I love each other and he's my first. I'm the man he's ever going to be with. I wish he didn't have to leave my of the tuition. His scholarship ran out. He wasn't supposed to until high-school but his mom decided otherwise aand used it right away. I . :(...great story. I feel like it shouldn't be the end here because it just seems so...incomplete. but I guess its use choice so...bravo! :)
slashburd chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Oh that was so sad to start with! Teddy's pain seemed so raw and very real which set it apart from most fics that are written with angst in them.

I honestly didn't think that Cody was going to be anywhere near interested in Teddy at one point so the kiss at the end was a nice surprise. I'm just glad that Teddy found some kind of happiness )

And the humour in this fic was good too - the comment about Teddy shitting himself really did make me lol whether it was supposed to or not. Great fic indeed!
luisaakainsane chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Really great OS!

Don't know the movie. Seems to be a good one.

Poor Teddy. He must be suffering really bad. But thank God there's Cody, who's helping him in every situation. Who's helping him.

I loved the ending! Cody's feeling the same for Ted. Aww.

Once again good work, my dear :).
ozhbo chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I loved this! I really hope you don't plan on leaving it here...this is too good of a story to end. I've really enjoyed reading the stories from webpage and on here. Thanks for sharing them.
Blazing Glory chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This is really sweet. "I know." Really, Cody, you could have let the man sit and stew and sputter over it, but no! Ever the sweetie you had to let him off the hook and tell him you already knew. But maybe he can still say those three little words first. :) Thanks for a nice warm story.
lokipenguin chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Wow! Starts out so dark with Ted's sad musings. It's actually very understandable that he's thinking that way.

Cody is such a good friend, being there for Ted, like he does.

So proud of Ted that he managed to muster up the courage to finally tell Cody how he feels. And so very fucking happy, Cody feels just the same!

A wonderful ending here for a wonderful Story! Glad you wrote it down (or had the time for it!).

MoKim