Reviews for It
M chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
.0. I now wanna give Dahlia a hug.
Silvengelle chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Now all I want to do is hug Dahlia. At first I didn't like her but reading this made me realize that she probably felt godawful watching her own daughter be scared of her... Why do you do this to me!?

*follows anyway despite all this emotional anguish*
fangirlintensified chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
It's...sad. I wanna cry but I can't. Sob.
bbfitz chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
That was so beautiful...amazing.
Brooke equals Awesome chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh, my... I'm speechless. This is a work of genius! There is no word that can fully describe this. It's too beautiful. I hope all your writing is like this.
BlackBlood007 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I really do love this story, I read it a long time ago and always meant to review it. It's brilliantly protrayed, a firm favourite of mine. I wish there was more on Lady Dahlia, I enjoy all those little one-shots like these. Thank you
BB7
xxLaytonAscotxx chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This is a really well written story. It really portrays Dahlia's emotions in a more detailed manner; more than the game shows us. You have given the character alot more depth. I really liked it! :)
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
You write angst so well, especially when it comes to characters like these, those who are side-stepped and never seen again. Adding in the entries from the Baron's diary tied the whole thing together.

I guess my only nitpick is the lack of interaction from the servants. I mean, they had a few if I still remember correctly.

Peace Out :)
RIProductions chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Aw... I really do pity It. Nobody deserves something like that.
Clockwork Boundary chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I've never thought of Lady Dahlia that way. Anyway, really well written. Happy writing!
Lady Norbert chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Very haunting imagery! Nicely written.
Jadebell chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This was very well-written. I never really thought about how things would be from Dahlia's perspective, but you've presented it very well.
Lily-Max chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I really loved this one. You definitely captured the emotions with all of the Reinholds excellently. I feel really bad for Dahlia. No one seems to consider that she really loves Flora and the Baron despite her being a replacement.

It might be me but my only complaint is that there should be spaces before the dashes. But that's just me. It's definitely a good story. Hope you keep up the good work!
MyUnwrittenLove chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
N'awww... this story is beautiful. It's so full of emotion, I like how you can capture the feelings quite well. I also like how the last line really has an impact. You're a really talented writer, y'know? Great job _
Droce chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This just this this this I forever love this just Lady Dahlia.

God, Lady Dahlia akjdgsfhga This is damn well beautiful.