Reviews for It
Ariza Luca chapter 1 . 4/15
It's amazing! I like the different insight into Dahlia's personality- usually it's pretty haughty and rude, but here it's much more different and I like the change of pace! This is really good! :)
Nixi Stasia chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
This was rather powerful and captivating, and it's always great to read stories that focus on side characters. It's always interesting to read people's ideas about the character's we don't see as much of, and this one was done really well! :)

Alll in all, a great read! :)

Nikki~
M chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
.0. I now wanna give Dahlia a hug.
Silvengelle chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Now all I want to do is hug Dahlia. At first I didn't like her but reading this made me realize that she probably felt godawful watching her own daughter be scared of her... Why do you do this to me!?

*follows anyway despite all this emotional anguish*
fangirlintensified chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
It's...sad. I wanna cry but I can't. Sob.
bbfitz chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
That was so beautiful...amazing.
Brooke equals Awesome chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh, my... I'm speechless. This is a work of genius! There is no word that can fully describe this. It's too beautiful. I hope all your writing is like this.
BlackBlood007 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I really do love this story, I read it a long time ago and always meant to review it. It's brilliantly protrayed, a firm favourite of mine. I wish there was more on Lady Dahlia, I enjoy all those little one-shots like these. Thank you
BB7
xxLaytonAscotxx chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This is a really well written story. It really portrays Dahlia's emotions in a more detailed manner; more than the game shows us. You have given the character alot more depth. I really liked it! :)
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
You write angst so well, especially when it comes to characters like these, those who are side-stepped and never seen again. Adding in the entries from the Baron's diary tied the whole thing together.

I guess my only nitpick is the lack of interaction from the servants. I mean, they had a few if I still remember correctly.

Peace Out :)
RIProductions chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Aw... I really do pity It. Nobody deserves something like that.
whistlane chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I've never thought of Lady Dahlia that way. Anyway, really well written. Happy writing!
Lady Norbert chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Very haunting imagery! Nicely written.
Jadebell chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This was very well-written. I never really thought about how things would be from Dahlia's perspective, but you've presented it very well.
Lily-Max chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I really loved this one. You definitely captured the emotions with all of the Reinholds excellently. I feel really bad for Dahlia. No one seems to consider that she really loves Flora and the Baron despite her being a replacement.

It might be me but my only complaint is that there should be spaces before the dashes. But that's just me. It's definitely a good story. Hope you keep up the good work!