Reviews for It's the Philosopher's stone, Charlie Brown
Lucy Van Pelt chapter 7 . 3/23
Wished I was in Harry Potter's shoes right now.
wk chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
love it
MMax chapter 6 . 11/8/2015
just finished 'This is your first day, charlie brown' -hope that you will really soon update.
MMax chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
I am a late reader, just finished chapter 3...I was hoping the Red Haired Girl would go too...who knows, she might be there-related to the Weasleys
nightmaster000 chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Awesome story.
Ella chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
Do you wanna update the story?
It's been almost two years
I spent two hours reading it
What happens next?
I'm getting impatient here!
You used to post new chapters
And now you don't
I wish you would tell me why!
Do you wanna update the story?
It doesn't have to be a long chapter!
(It's really good.)
Laura Jones chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
This is an interesting crossover between the Harry Potter series and Peanuts. I was reading this because I am a fan of both Harry Potter and Peanuts. I was wondering when you will post more chapters. I am curious what will happen next.
Mathlover15 chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
This is great stuff so please update soon!
part-timeslayer chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Loving this!
part-timeslayer chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Oh, the football. This was great. Normally I don't really like crossovers, but the way this is written makes me feel as if Charlie Brown should have been a wizard in the original. I am going to love seeing the gang in Hogwarts.
marisa lee chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Alrighty then, fine with me, it's just that someone posted a review on my story with a request for a peanuts/Pokemon crossover, and I noticed that you had the idea in mind. Since I'm not a super huge Pokemon fan, I figured I could refer them to you. Not really my request, but I help out as I can. The person doesn't have a fanfiction account, that of they aren't logged in. I was going to leave a mention for them in my next chapter. Of course it's entirely up to you if I leave your name or not. Thank you. :)
marisa lee chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
Hi Tiger Lover, I would like to ask a favor of you, but i can't figure out how to compose a message to you. xP message me when you read this! thanks!

xoxo ~ml
Dracarot chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
You can't stay here you know, this isn't your common room. Get out!" Said a stout-looking boy named Ernie Macmillan.

Minor correction, Ernie Macmillan is a Hufflepuff, the named male Ravenclaws have been Roger Davies, (Ravenclaws quidditch captain at least up to Order of the Phoenix) Terry Boot, Anthony Goldstein, and Michael Corner (all in Harry's year).

Still a good chapter, though I feel Lucy's little booth needs to be taken down and she herself put in detention for her invasion of the Ravenclaw Common Room. As prefects don't have the necessary skill to deal with her it is now up to a professor.
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
bravo my good man XD
randompandattack chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
Your story where Charlie Brown is Harry Potter made alot more sense before the actual Harry Potter showed up. You had to change alot of stuff that would've been alot less complicated if you just taken it out entirely. Also if this is the actual harry potter's 2nd year I'm not sure why Quirrel is still here instead of lockhart. I guess i'll read the 6th chapter though.