Reviews for Elizium for the Sleepless Souls
Kuroyukie chapter 9 . 5/27
Very well written, deserves some more love!
WizardWriting chapter 9 . 4/29
This was a very interesting story, to say the least. First off, your writing is incredible, something you should really be proud of. Also, the tone you set for your story was great too, though therein was where I had a problem with it: it was heavy, and I mean, water-logged, clothes-soaked-completely through heavy. However, I think that was what you were trying to achieve. I don't know...maybe I wasn't in the mood to read something this dark, but it was certainly an anchor propelled down to the ocean floor for me.

Yet, I find the storyline new and inventive; something that I never really came across before. The characterizations of Harry was good, while Umbridge was even better. The ending certainly fulfilled what I wished for/wanted to happen and thought it was well done, and I don't feel this story really needs a compliment to it via future sequels. Overall, it was something I did enjoy for the most part, with just the heavy weight of the overall story being a bit too much to bear in one sitting.
deepdiver chapter 9 . 3/20
A truly unique and amazing yarn you've spun. Thanks for the ride!
Darman Skirata chapter 9 . 2/19
This story as a bit of a Cthulhu feel to it, with the Dementers being vaguely yithian like.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 8 . 1/23
Going to leave this review here, as I already reviewed chapter nine back in 2014. Wanted to go back and re-read this, as I remembered if being absolutely fantastic and personally considered it one of my favorite HP fanfiction stories of all time.

The original plot was fantastic, the characters were fantastic, the twists were fantastic, even the second time. In fact, I'd say a second read through where I already somewhat remembered what was going on really gave me some extra insight to some of the clues you presented, that I didn't pick up on the first time. And the epilogue was great too, really showed Deloris' madness. Not sure if I was picking up on it correctly...but are the cats supposed to represent...or actually be the members of the Order/the people she had on her trophy wall? Very interesting if so.

Anyway, I know you haven't written anything for a few years now, and your profile says you've found other interests, but I just wanted to again let you know how enjoyable this story is. And that if you ever were contemplating a sequel, I would be thrilled to read it. A 1984 type story in the potterverse taking place in 2029 sounds really awesome, and I would love to see what kind of direction you take it in. Especially assuming that Harry is basically all alone...except for Voldemort, wherever he went.

Anyway, thanks for writing this!
Guardsman2015 chapter 9 . 11/10/2016
Holy shit! One of the most disturbing mixes of HP and Silent Hill I have ever seen. Well done!
Scabbers1957 chapter 9 . 10/16/2016
Noooooooo not a # $# # cliffhanger! ! How could d you be soon cruel? This makes Azkaban look lke a country club. What I ever do to deserve this?

OK, or that I have vented, I'll add this to my story favorites and alerts.
Well done by the way.

:))
catsmeat84 chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
Singularly the worst attempt at writing cockney I've ever come across. People from East London & large parts of Hertfordshire & Essex all speak with roughly the same accent & let me tell you, they dont drop so many letters off words that its unintelligible. Letters likely to be dropped are H, T & G. Even then the t is still pronounced, just its moved from the tip of the tongue to the throat. If you're in any doubt, less is more. Mention fletcher's cockney accent, drop the odd letter, but for goodness sake don't drop half a bloody word. If youre that desperate to go nuts with it, search for Ray Winstone on youtube & try and replicate that.
ripper34 chapter 9 . 8/11/2016
Good story
gaschalk chapter 9 . 6/22/2016
What happened? What did he make her do? Ahahahah Good story but I hate the ending and I hate a cliff hanger ending. Good story though.
TheAzreal chapter 9 . 5/25/2016
Wow. I'm not fully satisfied with the ending, but it was a great fic. I was recommended this on Reddit in one of the fanfictions subs under the premise of 'best-written fic,' and it definitely delivered!

Umbridge is creepy. A lot of things in this fic were genuinely creepy and off-putting, so while I tip my hat to you I have to admit it made me very uncomfortable, so I in some ways enjoyed the fic less than I might have. That being said, some stories are supposed to be uncomfortable, and it's one of the most original plots I've read in a long time.

Thank you for sharing so much time and expertise for strangers' enjoyment. :) I appreciate it!
TheAzreal chapter 8 . 5/25/2016
Why did Dolohov do that, at the end? Just after telling Harry he would still betray him? Was he touched by Harry's determination to bring him out, too? I feel grieved. What a way to go. That was brutal. Thanks for writing!
TheAzreal chapter 7 . 5/25/2016
From the moment it was clear Sturges wasn't dying I was waiting for Bellatrix to appear. The conversation about loyalty to the Dark Lord just made it clearer. I can't believe you've made me like Dolohov.

This fic is insane. I'm loving it and I'm sorry it's almost over. Thanks again!
TheAzreal chapter 6 . 5/25/2016
The hell, man! Surprise after surprise. I guess that's why Dolohov seemed strangely sympathetic. He was a Death Eater in contrast to a raging monster. Was Marie from the Stable somehow, too, or is that another mystery? That must have been why Sturges was so suspicious of her.

Thanks again for writing!
TheAzreal chapter 4 . 5/24/2016
The hell? Why does Dolohov care about Marie?

Thanks for writing! I'm really enjoying the fight scenes.