Reviews for Elizium for the Sleepless Souls
I want a sequel please!
Data chapter 9 . 4/3
thanks for the awesome fic mate, this was definitely one of the best fics I have ever read, and i've read a lot over the years
Andrius chapter 9 . 4/2
Phenomenal. I don't think I've ever read a fanfic like this. It reads like a mystery / horror film. In fact, it reminded me of the movie 'Identity' a bit.
Andrius chapter 6 . 4/2
"he was left on the losing side when Voldemort was defeated"

Hmm... Voldemort was defeated, when did that happen?
themergitonian chapter 1 . 3/29
nice start.
PrometheusII chapter 9 . 3/24
An absolutely amazing story.

Congratulations. Well thought out, clearly the overall plan existed from the beginning and unlike most other fanfiction, this story is focused! As in "the unforgiving minute", this is clearly your strength. Your stories do not contain unnecessary elements, probably you're editing your own writing and eliminating everything that is not needed? So very different to some of the stories here that use 200 k words to describe, well, nothing.
Beautiful.
Novacore chapter 9 . 3/19
I haven't seen any story anywhere using this concept of a dementors kiss and I love it. It's so incredible but after reading this story it just makes sense. The rest of the story is realistic in a way that I could imagine it all happening, as if it was an alternate and harsher reality.
Even though I would've preferred a continuation of the story instead of this open ending, we received enough information to imagine how it would've all played out. Therefore I'm happy enough to write this review.
WickedManGR chapter 9 . 3/16
That was a great ending. Your story was a little slow moving but really took off to the end. The idea of the "kissed" Harry was really great and I really liked your Dolohov. I thought that you didn't fully explain the way Harry escaped Azkaban but maybe that was done on purpose?

I also would like a little more explanation about what happened in the outside world while Harry was in Azkaban, and not the "they all died" George Martin thing, but again I guess that was not what you wanted to focus on. Maybe you'll take care of that in a sequel ;)

In any case, great work, great writing. It certainly goes in my favourites and thank you for finishing this story.
me chapter 1 . 3/15
I love this fic too much. I think my mind might explode.
Hannah chapter 9 . 3/14
I want to start off by saying I adored this story. I usually read romance but was bored with the predictability so I gave this story a chance. I have one random comment and a small criticism. 1. This reminded me very much of The Langoliers. 2. Why was it necessary to keep saying "eastern European"so much? We get it, he's from eastern Europe, move on. Besides that small point of irritation, it was a truly great read.
kappata4 chapter 9 . 3/12
Very good! Definitely like the vibe and suspense!
lovemya2000 chapter 9 . 3/11
Good Job :) Talented
Marco chapter 9 . 3/11
Thank you for a wonderful story! It's one of my all-time favorites for sure. I'm very, very impressed by your originality and storytelling. The suspense, the dialogue and the battle scenes were all awesome! Write MOAR! :)
drake999 chapter 9 . 3/11
Loved your story, read it from ch 2 or 3, and kept coming back.

the world you built in this was really incredible, very well written detail and characterization.

def. worth the read...multiple times.
3dot chapter 1 . 3/9
Great story. Vivid and gritty. Uplifting actually, despite the morose tones all through out. I only realized this after I went to read up on Sitra Ahra, man reading that is stressful, good writing, but stressful.