Reviews for Elizium for the Sleepless Souls
ripper34 chapter 9 . 8/11
Good story
gaschalk chapter 9 . 6/22
What happened? What did he make her do? Ahahahah Good story but I hate the ending and I hate a cliff hanger ending. Good story though.
TheAzreal chapter 9 . 5/25
Wow. I'm not fully satisfied with the ending, but it was a great fic. I was recommended this on Reddit in one of the fanfictions subs under the premise of 'best-written fic,' and it definitely delivered!

Umbridge is creepy. A lot of things in this fic were genuinely creepy and off-putting, so while I tip my hat to you I have to admit it made me very uncomfortable, so I in some ways enjoyed the fic less than I might have. That being said, some stories are supposed to be uncomfortable, and it's one of the most original plots I've read in a long time.

Thank you for sharing so much time and expertise for strangers' enjoyment. :) I appreciate it!
TheAzreal chapter 8 . 5/25
Why did Dolohov do that, at the end? Just after telling Harry he would still betray him? Was he touched by Harry's determination to bring him out, too? I feel grieved. What a way to go. That was brutal. Thanks for writing!
TheAzreal chapter 7 . 5/25
From the moment it was clear Sturges wasn't dying I was waiting for Bellatrix to appear. The conversation about loyalty to the Dark Lord just made it clearer. I can't believe you've made me like Dolohov.

This fic is insane. I'm loving it and I'm sorry it's almost over. Thanks again!
TheAzreal chapter 6 . 5/25
The hell, man! Surprise after surprise. I guess that's why Dolohov seemed strangely sympathetic. He was a Death Eater in contrast to a raging monster. Was Marie from the Stable somehow, too, or is that another mystery? That must have been why Sturges was so suspicious of her.

Thanks again for writing!
TheAzreal chapter 4 . 5/24
The hell? Why does Dolohov care about Marie?

Thanks for writing! I'm really enjoying the fight scenes.
TheAzreal chapter 3 . 5/24
I'm loving Dolohov and Sturges- well, all of them really! It's rare that the antagonists seem like real people with their own initiatives and desires rather than just moving the plot along. I loved the line a voice being swallowed by stone, too.

The break between conflicts with Harry and Dung talking is good pacing, but I almost feel like Marie gets forgotten. I supposed there's nothing to say because she hasn't said or done anything notable, but I kept losing track of where she was.

Thanks for writing!
TheAzreal chapter 2 . 5/24
The writing in this story is very tight! I neither suspected a fifth person nor felt betrayed by the sudden realization. Somehow t seemed right that Dolohov might be there. I love how you established his character with a single line of dialogue and the implication that he stayed impassively silent for a year. Plotting, certainly. That's impressive.

Thanks for writing. I have so many questions. Surges clearly isn't a perfect man, even if he cares enough not to want criminals to die. I even felt a little sad to see the last of Bellatrix. Awful as she was I got used to her own the last chapter.

I was surprised Harry saved Sturges. Wouldn't it have served him better to let Dolohov do what he would...? Was it goodness or certainty that even if he helped him Dolohov would still be his enemy that made him defend Sturges, I wonder. (Nice name, that! Like a huge ocean fish. Not lacking in strength but a little cold and grey.)

Thanks for writing!
nanaeleanor chapter 8 . 4/16
Well...tremendous finish. Pure Bulgakov. Like the last scenes from Master and Margarita and just as wildly exciting and climactic. Incredible imagery. Bril
nanaeleanor chapter 5 . 4/16
I don't understand why they're so worried about Dolohov. His main goal is to get off the island same as them. It would seem unlikely he would want to spend much effort to block them from escape. If he saw them escape on brooms, he'd be glad to know there were brooms he could find and use also.
nanaeleanor chapter 4 . 4/16
Very exciting and drama packed.
Hoe. Lee. Shit!

This is incredible. Definitely the most creative, gripping HP fanfic I've ever read. And then there's the twist. I was totally floored.

As much as I'd like to see Harry tear down this dystopian society and burn it to ash, I think you ended this story in the right spot. (that's not to say I wouldn't read a sequel to death)

I'm gonna shut up and stop gushing now or I'll never stop.
The Wayland Smith chapter 9 . 2/3
That was an incredible story. I must admit I would love to read any sequel to this whether or not it maintained the same vibe. I wish I could think of more to say beyond praising you for writing such a well written, neatly rounded, enthralling story. I got hooked on it an hour or two ago and I wasn't able to stop until I finished it.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 9 . 1/12
Daring is not enough for victory.
I hope somebody will overpower the Auror and escape. No sense in obeying him. Surely, they have enough strength to disapparate from the sea, especially if they find their wands?
Thank you, Bellatrix. Congratulations, Dolohov.
Why didn't you three finish off the Auror?
Hopefully, the Auror does owe life-debt to Harry, and will not hurt them.
Did Harry reach his goal when breaking into the Ministry?
Good luck... Cannot Harry levitate the Auror over to the other side?
How was Dung alive, with broken neck?
Is Bellatrix alive, too?
Death is a relative term here. Why?
So, while souls are eaten, they are still alive, and able to interact with each other. But escaping the Dementor's insides is as dangerous as caustic sea, and something is happening with Dementors, to crumble the island...
Dolohov is eaten by Dementor, yet again, and manages to pain the Dementor. Will Dolohov die permanently, or will Dementor spit them both out?
Did Dementor die?
Veritaserum is out of fashion. They likely have no competent wizards available...
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck, Antonin Dolohov, Harry Potter, Severus Snape.