Reviews for Dryad
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I'm not crying... I'm just sweating... From my eyes...
donahermurphy chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Aw. Such a sad ending.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This is sad. And beautiful.
But very much wonderful.
I loved it.
The way you described everything was very creative. An intriguing story this was.
I'm glad I found it.
Robin Red R chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Oh my... that was so powerful. Really, this is just amazing. Beautiful, sweet, melancholy, and magical... This really was an interesting prompt, and not at all what I expected. I always love stories that have such an original and different plot line, and you pulled it off lovely.

Plus, it was just written amazingly. There's a reason why you're on my favorite author's list, and it's because of this. You just write so /beautifully/. What can I say? It flows perfectly, the dialogue is so natural, every single moment is in-character... Your descriptions and portrayal of character emotions is just breathtaking. I loved it, every minute of it. Really.
MistressOfRobins chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Here, I am, finally having time to review your story.

First of, I have to say you are probably the only person in the universe who could pull this off with DC characters and making it beautiful and magical. I sincerely like this idea; it's different and I'm sure no fandom has anything similar to this masterpiece, seriously.

I always admire your vocabulary. I often wonder that if I'd been born in an English speaking country that maybe my vocabulary too would've been bigger, but by reading your stories at least I have new words to add to my list.

I love this story, Rie. I truly do. It's beautifully written and I especially like how this is a fantasy story but at the same time it contains science and no out of character moments whatsoever.

I'm jealous. Simply jealous. Wonderful job!

- MoR
vivevoce chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
The details. The writing. The everything. I will never stop crying for Barry and Iris. To be totally honest, I never was that drawn to the Butterfly Child. But the plausible way with which you wrote this makes it impossible for me not to love it. The science behind this story impressed me, great research. I especially loved the ending. It broke my heart. Considering butterflies only live for, oh. A month and a half.

... Oh my god why won't the tears stop.
Wings of Water - SKYE chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Well, that was certainly unexpected. Very different prompt and something I never would've thought to read. It was also insanely good! All of the sections were relevant and meaningful, and the ending with Robin was melancholy and sweet (aka wonderful).
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Reading the prompt, I know understand what was going on. I was freaking confused about what the whole overall thing was about. It was great though! I did like it. Made me sad that Wally had to turn back into a butterfly and leave Dick behind. The part I didn't get was the vivid memories of him and Dick. What was up with those? I'm glad that Barry and Iris saved Wally. It was cute the way they just ran off with him. Funny!
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was... strange. but in a really awesome and interesting way.
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
-face table-

GAAAAAAAAH

-face table-

I can't think right now, but I know the end made me sad.

Loves and bubbles.
Ms. Pufferfish chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
God I haven't reviewed a story in about a year, and now I feel like I can't. Like any words I might type out are inadequate, but I just had to let you know how fantastic this is. Haha. My fingers are seriously tingling. I have to keep stretching them. This is so terribly beautiful, it hurts.
Illucida chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This was interesting and different. I enjoyed reading it.
morgie is lazy chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Fuck. Just-Rie. Rie I can't get over how amazing and awesome and /well written/ this is. It's absolutely fantastic, and I love every second of reading through it. You're such an awesome writer, and I'm sure Mags is incredibly happy to have this. You're fantastic at writing Wally/Dick, and honestly, you and Mags are probably the only people I can read it from. shjlkdsjlgk This was amazing, babe.