Reviews for Left hand of the Shinigami
Wolfone10 chapter 14 . 8/23
I HATE hinata kidnapping (try to kidnap) stories.. chapters they have been so much you can even call them "been done to death" they have been done to death, then beaten to UNDEATH, then BEATEN AGAIN to REINCARNATION before being being beaten to OBLIVION! LEAVE THE BITCH ALONE! It's gotten to the point I roll my eyes and have to say "how creative"... Seriously, kidnap sakura (post-timeskip)... TSUNADE, Hell Shizune (she's weak as hell)... TenTen.. she throws weapons (I can't see this as a threat in their world), just leave this idea alone it's getting fossilized!
ethan.lukkar chapter 19 . 8/21
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
christopherrhaydon chapter 19 . 8/19
WHEN WILL YOUR NEXT FEW UPDATES FOR THIS STORY BE?
LaStAnOnYmOuSpRiNcE3XD chapter 2 . 8/12
i still wsit for that one fanfic where naruto chops sakuras head of in the first team meating XD
Spidey2 chapter 19 . 8/10
Love this! Keep going!
christopherrhaydon chapter 3 . 7/31
Have her train Anko, Kurenai, Yugao and Tsunade all together but also make her tell Higashi Hyuga her dream with a resolve and with a type of attitude that screams "No one gets in the way of my dream, NO ONE, NOT EVEN YOU." "IT'S SIMPLE, GET ON BOARD OR GET OUT OF THE DAMN WAY!"
Can't touch this22 chapter 19 . 7/30
Update a lot this story is great!
Dafuq chapter 2 . 7/24
How does Kakashi have a frown... uhhh
Mrs. Ukitake chapter 7 . 6/19
This is Mrs. Ukitake and I believe Naruto has 10 affinities, as the slicing of the paper signals Futon or wind style
Onishin Tsukitenshi chapter 10 . 6/15
The dialogue in the lemon was cheesy and kinda stupid. Sorry to be rude, but it's the truth.
Yeah but you forgot Sasuke's a TRAITOR and he was forgiven... even had Kakashi pull strings to let him off the hook. Last I checked, not even a damn president can pardon your ass for betraying your home, that's an immediate execution.

Personally not only do I think the whole idea of NINJA fighting for peace and turning the other cheek completely ridiculous, but the villains are garbage. A series isn't complete without a badass villain... Ichigo had Aizen for most of the Bleach series, Natsu's got his own damn brother and everyone who messes with Fairy Tail including ACNOLOGIA, hell Issei's got Vali as well as the son of Lucifer and Trihexia, and the X-Men have Magneto the ULTIMATE badass. Naruto got fucked in the Rogue Gallery with a friend-zoned Uchiha wanting to live in an illusion with an IMAGINARY GIRLFRIEND, a sore loser of an Uchiha, and an emo Uchiha whose as fucked in the head as a 'affluent teen' on a drug binge, seriously Sasuke is the bitchiest villain I've ever seen, he bitches more than Sakura does! The least Kishimoto could have done was made Orochimaru the main villain, I mean he's got lofty goals of immortality (Which beats the Hell out of a worldwide illusion) and he stomped Naruto's ass with nothing but his sheer skill in Ninjutsu, no crutch, no bloodline, just pure skill. To hell with what the Fandom says about Orochimaru, he was a total badass.
Absolute Demise Of Insanity chapter 8 . 6/13
should've killed him a threat like sasuke around then people close to naruto can potentially get murdered.
Seven Purple Chickens chapter 1 . 6/13
Why would a death god take pity on a living child? And there are no mobs
deadlyboy98 chapter 19 . 6/10
long live left hand of the shinigami
Demon King Aurora chapter 19 . 6/10
It was brought down? Also, would like a real chapter at some point.