Reviews for The Missing Scenes
Elfenwesen chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
This was yet another beautiful chapter. Heartbreaking, but beautiful nonetheless. Thank you for sharing it, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Skyfullofstars chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
I knew it. I just KNEW it.

Eventually, inevitably, you were going to write a missing scene for the FALL.

And break our hearts doing it too.

and this line, tells us all we need to know about John's state of mind:

"...So was this how I was without him? It had been so long that I couldn't remember the John Watson before Sherlock Holmes. Perhaps he didn't exist. I don't believe he exists now...:

VERY well done and can't wait for more. Thank you !
Skyfullofstars chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
Oh GOD, I missed this chapter, as well... I should be horse-whipped (no, sky, you'd just like it...)

I loved the interlude here and LOVED and LAUGHED when our boys were picked up in the er, raid.

But this two lines stopped me in my tracks:

"..Time slows a fraction and I can feel the warmth emanate from his closeness. No one would ever believe me if I told them he was warm blooded..."

Yes, what can one man do, indeed? Well, we are all about to find out.
Skyfullofstars chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
How did I MISS reviewing this chapter?

It's hilarious and YES, you did lead us on a bit there.

I love the "in between the scenes" that you write. They are very entertaining and I'm sure, as you wind your inevitable way toward the final scene of Ep 2, that they will turn heartbreaking.

And CLUEDO! Priceless line!
CaskettFanGirl chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
Just read each of the chapters, and they were all absolutely amazing! LOVE them! Please write more, and write soon!

Keep Writing. XD
Skyfullofstars chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
"...It seems this is the inevitable end of our close proximities these days. We are lost to the other in rough kisses and one-handed grasps. I growl in frustration at the constraint of the metal about our wrists..."

Okay, a tiny little scene - missing, as you say - but HOT nonetheless!

I like the way you "see" between the scenes and then expand them. And I liked this chapter very much!
eohippus chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
This is absolutely brilliant! Especially the bad dream of Moriarty in CH4 and the scene before Sherlocks arrest. You enable to make your reader bathe in the fondness of the two, at the same time feeling the bittersweetness of their upcoming seperation.

As much as Im usually not too much in the John-Sherlock thing, this is quality crafted and an utter treat!
Elfenwesen chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
What a wonderful bit of missing goodness. Thank you for sharing it.
DoctorMerliena-WestwoodIsCool chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
Brilliant, seriously, and adorable and all the words in the english dictionary (see what I did there, sherlock quote heh heh heh *coughs awkwardly*) XD anyway, this is one of the best Johhlock stories I've read, their characters are perfect!

keep writing!

Elfenwesen chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
I love it. They are so well written that I sometimes have to think really hard to be able to tell where the original ends and your writing begins. I'd love to read more of it.
Skyfullofstars chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
"...This is a conveyer belt of inevitability now. One that won't stop and let us off and is designed to separate. Well that wouldn't be happening..."

GAWWW...I loved this line! "a converyer belt of inevitability.."

GOD...glorious line!

Thank you!
DoctorMerliena-WestwoodIsCool chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
That just made me die with laughter oh my GOD! Again,perfection XD
DoctorMerliena-WestwoodIsCool chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Perfection. All I can say
Theodora Helena Miller chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Oh, you know, discredit Sherlock and make him jump off a building. But really, one man can't do much. *facepalm*

I'd wondered if Sherlock would ever try and follow up on that particular red herring. This was actually a pretty funny resolution.
DrowPrincess chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
OMG...I laughed so hard...that was brilliant love it! Heehee Cluedo. Ps is that like Clue?
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »