Reviews for The Missing Scenes
Eiffel-FL chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Hahaha, well done with the cluedo, that was hilarious ! :) Keep writing, please !
Theodora Helena Miller chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Had me worried there for a minute. ROFLCOPTER. Please post more cheerful stuff, Reichenbach had me-*sobs*-a little emotional. This was HILARIOUS. Poor Henry, he must've been freaked out.
PaiPerMeent chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Cluedo? CLUEDO? Well, it's better than John whoring himself out to placate Sherlock. Urrrrfffff. But imagining Sherlock taking John's jumper off oh-so sneakily is a rather good image. So, I thank you for that!

Much Love,

~ PaiPerMeent
cantsaymylastname chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Adore this addition to the story. Keep it up.
Zarra Rous chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Love it. Keep up the great work.
PaiPerMeent chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Oh, this was so sweet. ; v; We can only hope this is really how the rest of the scene played out. It would explain how the sleeping arrangements went in Hounds, considering they never elaborated on that. c: Loved it! Can't wait to read more!
Eiffel-FL chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Ooooh, that was so lovely ! I agree, this is the best way to know someone is in love.
Chick chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Awww, super cute, although you stole that line about the chemistry of love;-)

Please more of this!
Skyfullofstars chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
AHHH, fluffy and lovely, utter lovely.

I feel this IS the missing scene and Gatiss left it off for some unknown reason!
Skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
"It appears she was correct," he says before I can pull him the rest of the way to me and finish what he has started. "I imagine you think that love is a mystery to me John Watson, but the chemistry is incredibly simple and very distractive in fact. Now, let me show you a better way to start the year."

HOLY SHIT this was gorgeous!

er...maybe I should have said Bloody Hell?
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
ooo, i'm so glad someone is doing this, lol. great job!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3