Reviews for Of Inators and New Year's Resolutions
guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Ditto
Velgamidragon chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This would make it the third time that Perry has let Doofenshmirtz succeed at a scheme. I like it when Perry does that.
greenleaf62 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
"Besides. Perry had never liked Roger anyway." My favorite line :P
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
lol xDDDD

i love bromance.

"Perry the Platypus you foil my plan this instant!"

Doof, has anyone ever told you how freaking adorable you are? xD
Midnight4568 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I 3 Perry episodes.

Yes, Doof, having "traps inlaid everywhere in the floor," is such a good idea. Lol.

Hmm, both elaborate and intricate.

Poor Doof. He's asking Perry all those questions when he could've been carrying on with his scheme.

Haha! That's like at the end of one episode, when Doof is chasing Perry on his flying hovercraft thing.

Perry is such a good frenemy. Doof is lucky to have him.
veryloyalfan chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Great story! The late new years resolution thing was really good, and... I just loved the whole thing! Very well written!(And I don't like Roger either)
Leopardlover1002 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I would NOT like to be hit by thy inator
Pricat chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Aw I know how you feel about Perry as I lobe him too.

He' such a sweetie letting Doofy have some happiness
karly05 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Aaahahaha, that was so cute and funny! Loved Doof's backstory and scheme to get revenge on Roger, and Perry's last thought at the end. You write Doof & Perry very well.
WordNerb93 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
That last line made my day! It really proved how much Perry is quite the frenemy to Doof. And, Roger does seem to be a stuck up kind of guy. Not to mention the fact that almost half of Doof's back stories seem to involve him.

And, to top it off, that evil scheme wasn't too evil, so Perry couldn't get in trouble for failing that one.

In all, a fantastic story!
ttobba95 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Nice! Very nice! Very in-character! To-the-point and a bit funny!

Well done Rosy!
ForThoseWhoLikeToMoveItMoveIt chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Haha awesome xD
doitallandthensome chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
i could totally imagine this in a episode, keep up the great work :)
Radar1388 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Oh...my...gosh...! I cannot explain how funny that was. It was beautifully simple and straight to the point. It makes me excited for the new year!