Reviews for Hope
twobrothers chapter 1 . 2/12
Vivid words that show what those brave pioneers must have thought about their journey. Love Coop. Maybe you could write a story as to how Coop came to join the wagon train. Is there some back story to the Chris/Coop relationship or did they just meet? If so, how did they meet? What had Coop been doing before? I always wondered.
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Very well done! I could just see Coop saying this.

I often think about the pioneers heading west when I am in my air conditioned car looking out at the desert and think out strong they must have been. It was so hard and so many didn't make it, but they all had spirit and heart and thank goodness for their determination!
AllTrekkedUp chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This is very real and heart-felt;short. But if it was longer I don't think it would mean as much. Very good stuff! :) Please write more! :)
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I didn't know there was a section for Wagon Train on here! I loved this! Coop is my second favorite character on the series, after Flint, and it's wonderful to see some fic for the show. Hope you write more!:)
Rennie51 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I liked this. I recently rediscovered "Wagon Train" on TV and I'm enjoying watching this old show; currently I'm enamored of Flint McCullough and came to this website hoping to find stories involving his character. Your story sounded so true to the show, how it portrays stories of travelers hoping to start a new life in the west. If you write more "Wagon Train" stories, I'll be sure to read them. I feel you captured the essence of the show beautifully. Also, while this was meant to be Cooper Smith's words, I could actually picture Flint saying them. Or Major Adams.