Reviews for before his eyes
Hedgehogunited chapter 1 . 2/27
Absolutely great! Had sooo many feels for Uther that I don't usually feel :D
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 1 . 2/22
I really loved this. The thought process that Uther went through, especially that first day after making Merlin Arthur's manservant was so great. The whole idea that he recognized Merlin as Balinor's son from the beginning but felt he could do nothing about it was so well written. I keep thinking I want more from this story, but at the same time it was so complete in itself, I can't imagine it any longer than it was. Thank you, it was lovely.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Prrrreeeeettttttttyyyyyy good!
Amerez chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
*sniffle* then *sob* That was very deep.
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Awww! That was so sweet!
WandSparksRCoolerThanFireworks chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Great oneshot, I loved the tone and the way you depicted Uther was great! :)
Midnight Venom chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I really love this fanfic, it's one of my favorites. If you know any others that are similar and have the same theme of Uther knowing about Merlin's magic secretly and not arresting him/executing him, I'd love it if you could reply and list them... it's one of my favorite genres, not that I can really find many that suit me and fit perfectly like this one does... anyway, if you know any and could tell me, thanks! If not, oh well, really great fanfiction and thanks anyway! :)
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
OmG, there should be more Uther POV on Merlin and Arthur, it's lovely it's very insightful, adore it LOVE it

THANk you !
KuroEnna chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I'm so grateful for the curiosity that made me search for stories with Uther and Merlin. This is a jewel, what a incredibly beautiful thing, I adore your take on Uther, most of the time we see this absolutely evil character that is just evil, and to write him in such a human way, Wow, I really admire you right now. Thank you :)
Bloody-Destination chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Seriously, you need to write a sequal. I loved it.
Moonstarslight chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
That was sweet.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Interesting...
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Oh, that is beautiful. You've managed to humanize Uther, which is no mean feat. Wonderful work.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
*cheers*
Archer Ash chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I really like this concept, of Uther recognising Merlin, very clever.