Reviews for You and I
The Mortal Cup chapter 19 . 7/2
You have got to be freaking kidding me why did I not check the fact that this hasn't been updated in so long before I started reading
KlausSaidSo chapter 19 . 11/2/2015
I can't believe i won't ever know how in the world did they come apart. How did their child die (i think that's the reason they broke up). It's mind-blowing how i'll never know if they'll get back together or not. God i wish you have finished writing this but have just put off uploading the chapters for a couple of years and one day very soon i hope i get surprised that this story actually updated. Btw if it isn't obvious i love your work. :))
Guest chapter 19 . 8/18/2015
This story makes me want a love exactly like that. Please continue it! I would love to see how it ends. And it has changed my entire outlook on romance. Your an amazing author!
ifrenedjamel chapter 19 . 6/23/2015
This story is AMAZING I wish if u finish it
11bloob chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
i cringed so bad, it took me 3 tries to get thru that fight. lol. luv thr story so far
bujou chapter 19 . 5/16/2015
I Really like this story, it is a great book on it's own.(doesn't need to be fan fiction). I am invested in these character's lives, I want to know what happens. Please consider finishing it, I hope that you do.
lost chapter 19 . 3/26/2015
where r u shall we send you some cookies,:)
loulou chapter 19 . 3/14/2015
update plz
Guest chapter 19 . 12/24/2014
Such a great fan fic...probably one of my favorites ever. I am sad it doesn't look like it will ever get an update. If it wasn't for the prologue I might not mind nearly as much. In fact anyone who hasn't started reading just skip the prologue. Trust me on this I'm doing you a favor to save you from heartache.
Sorrybout'ya chapter 19 . 12/24/2014
OMgoodness! I know it's been forever since you've updated. But I hope you come back and start writing again. You've written a wonderful story that needs to be completed ;) It's a roller coaster of a story and I'm curious to see how DE is going to get it together after reading that depressing "prologue" :/

I favor and I follow in hopes you write again.

Merry Christmas :)
divergentlover29 chapter 19 . 11/11/2014
Please finish this it's the best story I've read on fanfiction!
Mana452 chapter 19 . 9/28/2014
Please continue the story please
LGZSPECCY chapter 19 . 9/26/2014
Will there ever be more to this story? I really enjoyed it!
Jane Salvotore chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Please finish the story! :-)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/31/2014
Please update u are an amazing writer! Think of it professionally! We are looking forward for the next chapter!