Reviews for You and I
ifrenedjamel chapter 19 . 6/23
This story is AMAZING I wish if u finish it
11bloob chapter 5 . 6/14
i cringed so bad, it took me 3 tries to get thru that fight. lol. luv thr story so far
bujou chapter 19 . 5/16
I Really like this story, it is a great book on it's own.(doesn't need to be fan fiction). I am invested in these character's lives, I want to know what happens. Please consider finishing it, I hope that you do.
lost chapter 19 . 3/26
where r u shall we send you some cookies,:)
loulou chapter 19 . 3/14
update plz
Guest chapter 19 . 12/24/2014
Such a great fan fic...probably one of my favorites ever. I am sad it doesn't look like it will ever get an update. If it wasn't for the prologue I might not mind nearly as much. In fact anyone who hasn't started reading just skip the prologue. Trust me on this I'm doing you a favor to save you from heartache.
Sorrybout'ya chapter 19 . 12/24/2014
OMgoodness! I know it's been forever since you've updated. But I hope you come back and start writing again. You've written a wonderful story that needs to be completed ;) It's a roller coaster of a story and I'm curious to see how DE is going to get it together after reading that depressing "prologue" :/

I favor and I follow in hopes you write again.

Merry Christmas :)
divergentlover29 chapter 19 . 11/11/2014
Please finish this it's the best story I've read on fanfiction!
Mana452 chapter 19 . 9/28/2014
Please continue the story please
LGZSPECCY chapter 19 . 9/26/2014
Will there ever be more to this story? I really enjoyed it!
Jane Salvotore chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Please finish the story! :-)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/31/2014
Please update u are an amazing writer! Think of it professionally! We are looking forward for the next chapter!
Lizy chapter 19 . 7/12/2014
Yes now write more PLEASE!
mizzzscarlettt chapter 19 . 7/6/2014
You can't stop there. Does she miscary? Does she have the baby and it dies? Did Damon hurt her father like he did Matt? What happens?
nina chapter 19 . 6/25/2014