Reviews for A Moment Like This
blinddivinity chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Love it! Can't wait to read more. :)
UniverseScoutNebula chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Awesome story, keep it up!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
Please continue
Megra chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Awww! I was kind of hoping this would end up being a Harry/Tom!
Nilyenea chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Please please please say you are going to work on this story some more.
chrissy1976 chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
just wondering when is the next update coming?
Saya Nunesa chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Tom Riddle(horcrux)/Harry
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Awww... Beautiful.

Still wanna see Tommy and Harry together though. You can't deny the chemistry between them! Sorry, I have no tact when I'm tired..

Hum... Viktor is ok, so is Oliver. But Ollie doesn't seem dark. Gotta say u didn't pick the prettiest candidates-
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Still Woting for voldie/harry...
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
Voldemort/harry
brokenangelwings16 chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
plz keep writing
doxiesmom14 chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
great story...my vote is either Victor/Harry...please or Marcus/Harry.
917brat chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
Oh wow this is simply amazing and I seriously hope that you decided to update this again as soon as you can because it is out and out just plan brillint. As for the paring I would be happy with really anything but I would like to see Harry with Charlie or Bill because for one I love those parings and think there should be more of them and for two I can just see the drama that would cause and think it would be hillarous. Plus neither of those are really carrots now are they red haired yes but carret red not if you don't want them to be.
Tocka e chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
Well, I'm definitely rooting for Oliver, he doesn't get enough attention 'round here, really.
sen-dashi chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
I do have to suggest Viktor/Harry. I adore that pairing and it's really hard to find. Besides that, I'm really enjoying your story so far!