Reviews for Oneshot's
1yaoifan chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Who cares about the name anyway I want mm MMMMOOOORRRRREEE! Awesome story love it
xira369 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
seriously extreme funny. perfect interpretation of tomoza. totally 3 3 it.
FishSlayer chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
I like this yuri idea... _ If you continue it I'll be reading!
Otakuchips chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Ahahaha. Kamiyama fainted. :) And well technically, in the beginning of the manga, they were shown as pretty much the same height. But I don't know when Tsukiko started to grow so tall :) I agree that people should have known that they were switching, I mean don't they have different color eyes? (As shown on the color covers) But we can't have a gag manga without stupid classmates, can we? :D
Kitrina Greene chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I like this manga and want it to continue on and the way you had it play out above was pretty good but wouldn't it be more interesting if Tomoza freaked out and got embarrassed instead.
trailofglitter chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
OMG YESSS! YAY SAMURAI HIGH SCHOOL FANFICS! You HAVE to continue this. The characters are just like the manga characters!
Unrepentantly Human chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Thank you. I was wondering what this girl's reaction would be once she realized Tsukiko was a girl. You didn't disappoint me. I definitely think confused would fit the bill along with her continuing determination.

I love your writings of what goes on in Tomoza's little mind. The reactions are priceless. Though I have to wonder what the conversation with the henchmen was like when Tomaza asks about his "friends" symptoms.

If you really think you have a grasp on side-character's point of views I would like to see if you could do one from the henchmen's point of view. Just saying, it would be interesting.
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Do you know how much I love you for this! I've been waiting for someone to publish. A samurai high school fanfiction ever since I first read it! Hopefully there will be more chapters both here and in the manga ;)
PLAY TOUHOU chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
haha,i like the way you write about the characters theyre OOC yet not. I worship u for that. Nice oneshots tho ;)
Seran renm chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Hahah surgery you say ohh well poor tsukiko hope u hide from namisa
volcaniclord chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
very nice. Theses oneshots are really funny and they really capture the spirits of the characters of the manga. I can totally picture them reacting the way you wrote it. Good job. Hey, could you do a Kou(the real one) and Kaya? It could be fun.

See ya

Volcaniclord
PoeticNonsenseNinjaStyle chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
cool! keep writing! i really love how you wrote a story for this manga! these are awesome stories!
PoeticNonsenseNinjaStyle chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I LOVE IT! IT SUCKS THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE STORY FOR SAMURAI HIGH SCHOOL! BUT I'M GLAD YOUR STORY IS THAT STORY! KEEP GOING! KEEP WRITING! I'M FAVING THIS STORY!