Reviews for The Heir Apparent
ADAl44T-KB-O chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Love these too together and how you have written their relationship. Will check out more you have written and hope to see a whole bunch of good starscream/soundwave slash
Quicksilver Trion chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Wavering between treachery and loyalty - I often find myself puzzling over Starscreams personality, reasoning and sanity - or what's left of it for that matter. I very much like the characterization you've done here, and nested amidst that moment of weakness, dropping his guard to admit longing for attachment beyond casual pleasure - or yet another scheme if Soundwave had fallen for it? Corrupting the loyal bond between the spy and the tyrant would after all be a vast step towards Megatron's downfall...

Ah delicious, you really got my mind reeling to find new ideas between the already well explored paths. ty :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This was an excellent read - thanks! I specially enjoyed how you wrote from Soundwave's POW and kept both him and Starscream in character. I'm surprised there are no more reviews for so high-quality fic.

marie-bernard chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
REally liked this story. Soundwave's silence through out just works to highlight his resignation at being around Starscream, but I also get a real sense of curiosity from him, too. I like the way SS turns away at the end and while SW is able to see through his snarkyness he leaves him be. Thanks for writing and posting.
ana chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
So much description, I loved it! Yes SoundwavexKnockout needs more fics!
Sasmimeat chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Im actually a fan of KOxSW! Please write more fics like this!