Reviews for Primo's will
Graju1896 chapter 33 . 10/28/2014
This story is cool and all but theres just one thing I cant get my mind off,, The Xanxus has a picnic ground? Freaking Xanxus, boss of the Varia, Vongolas Independent and bloodthirsty Assasination Squad has a freking holy PICNIC ground?! I cant stop laughing my ass off here! You must be crazier than me! Anyways, this story is getting interesting, I hope you continue:-)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
Wasn't Gokudera up in the last chapter?
RenaScarlet chapter 33 . 7/19/2014
It is great
Can't wait to see what happen next
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 33 . 6/17/2014
Thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapter soon
C. Side chapter 33 . 4/5/2014
Good job
Guest chapter 33 . 2/26/2014
Next is rain and storm
lovleydragonfly chapter 33 . 2/8/2014
TSUUUNNNNNAAAA U MUST LIVE!
long live marshmallows chapter 33 . 12/31/2013
Haha, it's still 2013 where I live! XD Happy New Year!

I really felt sorry for Chrome's inner turmoil at the start. And then the action began! :D For a few minutes I thought that they were actually going to lose... I should have known Mukuro would defeat them in the end.
And what's this? Memories... Viper, What on earth are they planning? Hmm. Can't wait to find out.
Well see you in the next chappie.

-LLM
Sailor Pandabear chapter 33 . 12/31/2013
interesting.
oh, i also live in singapore. what a coincidence. Haha.
Viper is being mysterious...
Miharu Midorikawa chapter 32 . 12/31/2013
Please update this :')
MisoaUzuki chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
Please don't make nice story *Thumb up*
tsunasoraceillover chapter 32 . 10/16/2013
Holy crap tjat wat awsome
tsunasoraceillover chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Awsome
AnUnkownAdmirer chapter 32 . 9/26/2013
I want to thank you for this story. Thus far, you have kept me in suspense from chapter to chapter, and I eagerly await the next submission to your tale. You're quite dedicated to have gotten this far with your first! On this, I wish to congratulate you for a on-going job that is going well. I thank you for a most interesting read thus far, and hope to see more from you in the future. You have my high regards.
Fiamma-Del-Cielo chapter 23 . 9/22/2013
Giotto's trial will be that he'll make Tsuna cosplay! The costumes are all girl's clothes! JK! (Then he'll try taking picture of Tsuna and use it to blackmail him...)