Reviews for Room 321
Alice chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Phew! Very, very hot.
threelittlebirds94 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
O_O SO hot. Seriously, wow. I love Blaine as a bottom, and double penetration is just very... extreme, kinky, and awesome but painful, I imagine. And yeah, pain makes it hot. I also like hurt Blaine, so *-* perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is great fun. Very smexy too.
narcoleptic86 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Was actually enjoying this up until Kurt entered the picture...
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
That was awesome!
ashamed chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
F**k that was hott! I loved the ending with kurt just as much mmmmm..
boldpens chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Very hot.
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
awesome i love this fic
Maxy chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Oh my god this is sexy and hilarious. 3 Best dream ever.
Aledda chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Confession time: I was the one who prompted that on the kink meme. And when I saw here who filled it I practically hyperventilated.

This was ridiculously hot and exactly what I was looking for. Blaine should always be trapped between two hot men vying to fuck him.

I also love that you made it a dream that Kurt had. And that Blaine didn't even know who Kurt was talking about at first.

So, this was genius and I loved it!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Yes yes yes. The beginning fooled me thinking it was reality. The end was good - made sense & was in what I think of as their

characters. And most of all...it was fun!
hannah chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
read this on Glee Kink Meme. Everytime I read it, it seems so much more hotter than the previous time. And soo sweet at the end. It amuses me to see Kurt still so possesive even after all these years with Blaine.
rocketninjaslap chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
So awww!

PS: love the ending. xD
SceneNeko chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Loved this! I especially loved the little twist/surprise thingy at the end, it was great! Awesome job!