Reviews for Someone Like You
why did she always protest? by this times attitudes must have changed.
i hadn't read this one. i didn't know how they got back together and had more kids.
don't know when the wedding was or if they were both agreeable to it.
i guess i had better read the other story otherwise i'll be confused.
kouw chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Oh gosh... I thought... well. I thought it was Mae who might be dying and I thought that maybe this was after '77, but you've given the most brilliant plottwist. Absolutely delightful!
Melchy chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
So is it canon that Della doesn't want to marry Perry. I've just noticed the theme in a couple of different stories. This was nice.
Marti chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Good story but continue on...
ladybrin chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was beautiful- but you KNOW you need to finish this story- you need to tell us- what tore them aprat- andof course you need to fix them- littel Amy needs her papa- NOW would be good- huh?
GratefullyDead chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Awww, sweet. I love stories like this - that are just a little moment in time. Very well done.
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Late review, but I really liked this. It was so sweet. It was a little depressing since I assumed they aren't together anymore, but very sweet regardless. I love that they had a little girl! :) I also love that Perry was standing out there for so long! It sounds like something he would do, especially when it comes to Della! :) Too sweet! I loved it! :)
Dramatically Yours chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
As usual, you wrote a beautiful story! I love the Perry/Della stories where there is a secret child hidden away somewhere!

This story kept me guessing until the very end. I thought it was Aunt Mae greeting Perry at first and speaking about Della. Then, after the kiss, I knew it was Della, butI feared Mae was dying! It wasn't until Aunt Mae interrupted their tender scene with a person standing beside her that I finally realized what was happening. I love stories that keep me wondering! You did it beautifully!

Thanks so much for sharing! I can't wait to read your next story!
tengland2 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Wonderfully done. Perhaps a little bit more, what happen between them and what will happen. :D
razraz chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Standing, staring, thinking - and Della lovely as always.

You know this needs two more chapters (atleast) - flashback separation - flash forward not so separated. Love the description of their child and that he is nervous.

So while I fully endorse you writing further chapters - I do love these enticing snippets into their possible lives. Thanks for sharing Raz
EastEnder chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
That was so sad but beautifully written. I read it twice and it was even better second time around. Thanks. EE
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Sad, but hopeful.

cw
Michelle Weiner chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Simple and beautiful...just lovely. It made me cry.