Reviews for Draco's Mudblood
OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS SO SAD!
luvtracker chapter 1 . 3/18
Well that was stupid. You shouldn't have wrote a sequel if you intend to suck at it.
swagatamalfoy chapter 1 . 3/9
Awwww dt ws sooooo saf!?
Vaishalee chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I forgot to say that the song Bloodstream goes perfectly with this story. But i had this song in my mind for it after i read it. It's a foreign song from an Indian movie that my Indian friend forced me to watch. The song is called Mujhe Teri Zaroorat Hai. If you look up the translation of the lyrics, it just screams DRACO MALOFY all over it. I think you should listen to it. I know listening to a song of a different language is weird, but after i read the translation, it broke me heart. Music has no language and i really think you should listen to the song.
Vaishalee chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
omg. I'm crying. You are a WONDERFUL WRITER. I can't imagine how you came up with this idea of him living in misery for his whole life, that too without Hermione. I just finished reading 4 other of your stories and I have to say that YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER I HAVE SEEN ON FANFICTION. Your stories grip my attention and your words twist my emotions. When I read the line that says Hermione died five years ago, I did a double take. I was tearing up and when I read the explanation of Draco's behavior, I cried. 'As twisted as it sounds, I think he's happier this way.' That line make me stop reading. It made me think. It made me cry. It made me feel. The last part about the healer and Draco's conversation is the best closure that this story could ever have. I thought it was beautiful. As a writer, I can tell you that an author's greatest job is to make the reader feel something, to actually make the reader think. You did a fantastic job of that, and I ended up reading this story about 4 times, and each time was more beautiful than before. I can definitely say that I will be reading every story of yours now. KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK.
i'm still crying at this beauty of literature.
Rose Davis chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Ignorance is bliss. Good job.
dot chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
How did I fail to see that there was "Tragedy" written there?! Now, I'm crying buckets!
TheChocolateCinnaminion chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Wonderful. Simply wonderful
Nevars-Using-Ma-Acount Againzz chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Crying. Out. Loud.
The-Scarlett-Kat chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
That. Was. Painfully. Beautiful. I just can't... *goes to get two more boxes of tissues*
enter-a-world-entirely-our-own chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Well that was just mean...
Noodle Fanatic chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Another chapter...oh god please it was just amazing i thought you...
god super duper good!
talmai chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Wow...that was sad. I've read many other stories, and seen films with the same basic plot such as this, so it's nothing really new, but these stories always do have a way of entering my heart and turning it bitter.
captainwiley chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
How can you do this to my heart and my poor tear ducts? *sigh* as much as I hated that they didn't come out victorious and in-love... I really, really, really like what you did here. And especially HOW you wrote it. Every sentence was a knife through the heart but in the end it just goes to show how intense and deep their love went and I thank you for sharing this 3 I really LOVED it.
kassdunn chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Damn, you almost made me cry :')