Reviews for Magical Mission
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Please write more and have Klarion befriend him KLARION RULES!
Rachel chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
Neville or ron? For the witch boy? That's what I'm thinking.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Make Harry the main character in the next chapter.

Can you make it that Harry somehow knows that it's Klarion in disguise and will confront him in some chapter like 5 or 6.

Well could you try that Harry is a lord of order/chaos 'cuz that'll be interesting to see and the freaked faces? Just imagine it
YamiLuna chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
!Please continue writing this story!
X3X
No name 120 chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Two Word: Harry Potter and could you make him be friends with Klarion in the next chapter please with sugar, chocolate and caramel on top
MorbidApocalypse chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
If non slash Ginny/harry/klarion or if slash Klarion/Harry simultaneously converting one of the strongest wizards to the Light.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
One question : how much trolling will be involved? And will Robin flirt with Zatanna? Okay, that was TWO questions, but two is better than one anyways, am I right?
ArkieR chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
This is so cool! The last chapter is so mysterious! And hmmm... who could he be...? It would have to be someone pretty unpopular, if no one notices except whoever the girl is. Wait... It's not Neville is it? But he doesn't have a pet, except... his... toad... O.O 'the new and unfamiliar texture felt odd'... Well, going from fur to toad-skin WOULD be a bit of a change... I really not sure. *shrug* In any case, I love this! And your house choices for the team!
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
he stuffed up in potions but didn't lose any points, that would mark him as a slytherin
GuppFish chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
For the question at the end of chapter 4, Robin!
GuppFish chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
Update soon!
DreamweaverAki chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
It's really good! Why have you not updated in so long? Why!? It's too good to give up now! *pout*
masqueraderose3 chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
I'd like to see Robin and how he interacted with the rest of Slytherin house! It just seems like it'd be kind of interesting to see...
Btw, I really like this story! It's one of the better crossovers I've read in this category, so good job! :)
Chaotic-Neko chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
I cant wait for this to continue! :D
naturegirl11432 chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Plz have megan as a main charachter for the next chp i love her and how ppl have so many dif opions of her personality