Reviews for Another Chaotic Adventure
JanaeSpecter14 chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
Ahhh! I knew he was going to propose! This story was great even better than the first. On to the third story!
BlackStar chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
It is a REALLY good review...

I just couldn't stop reading it!

Its interesting to read and experience your way of writing...

I just opened this site for the 1st time on the recommendation of my New English Teacher... And your's was the FIRST ever fanfic article I viewed... And now I just cant stop telling everyone about it! D P XD

Lots of Appreciation
MidoriPoet chapter 18 . 8/26/2012
Yay! Riley passed the parents test. I can't wait until the next chapter.
Ian coming back would be major, but I'm curious as to what will happen. And if it would be before or after the wedding.
And if it was before then a good race against time thing would be cool. Almost like The Hangover, except that they forgot what happened the night before.
will zona chapter 18 . 8/23/2012
This chapter was awesome. Atlantis?didn't see that one coming. And Ian is coming back, I knew it. Keep up the amazing work.
GEM chapter 17 . 8/23/2012
i LOVE both of your story. keep on writing on! RIBELLA forever )
Phillipfan24 chapter 18 . 8/23/2012
Omg can't wait for the next story loved the two so far!
grapejuice101 chapter 18 . 8/23/2012
YAY THEYRE GOING TO ATLANTIS! And Ian is back. I so cant wait to read the sequel.
will zona chapter 17 . 8/15/2012
This chapter was brillient. Keep up the good work.
Baby-Vamp1997 chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
I Would love an Indiana Jones (Mutt {Indy's son}/OC)! I love this story also it was awesome Arabella and Riley are so cute together!
MidoriPoet chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
This chapter was good. Gotta agree with Riley, I really do hate drivers who park too close though.
grapejuice101 chapter 17 . 8/15/2012
wow, he go a ferrari and already dentedit. lol, i love it. cant wait for this story, phantom, sherlock, and doctor who updates!
Phillipfan24 chapter 17 . 8/15/2012
So sweet! Can't wait for the next chapter to come!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 17 . 8/15/2012
i loved this chapter! i can't wait for more though!
will zona chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
This chapter was superb. Maybe you should make the next adventure in peru, i don't know any myths but i heard it has many mysteries there. Keep up the amazing work.
will zona chapter 15 . 8/8/2012
This chapter rocks. I wonder if you got my other review about me saying am a huge fan of the films and so is my grandma? Keep up the fantastic work. Oh and before I go I want ask, did you know they're coming out with a third movie in 2014.