Reviews for Romeo And Juliet: A Play To Remember
Lady chapter 45 . 9/19
So cute and awesome! I can't believe I read all 45 chapters in one day! That's how good this story was! The story always had its surprises and was really fun to read! I look forward to read your other stories and hope this has an amazing sequel! Don't stop writing!
Dez as a girl chapter 17 . 8/4
Why in this one is melody a cat? She's a dog
Danny Nightshade chapter 6 . 4/8
Guest chapter 45 . 12/14/2014
Ellington is dating Rydel! I was so happy when I found out. A close friend of mine had a private meet and greet with r5 (her dad is super rich) and she had the opportunity to ask each member 3 questions. So yeah they are dating. He broke up with Kelly. I never liked her anyway. And no offense but this story drags too much. It's horrible. And the fact that they had double weddings is so uncalled for. The end part literally has nothing to do with the title and the original summary. I suggest you should've wrote this story until the play ends and Austin and Ally confess their love to each other. Then you should've added all the crazy stuff. This story was actually good in the beginning. But ally having the sleeping problem is just not real. No one can doze off that fast. And all the health problems and them going to the hospital every few FRICKIN chapters was just annoying.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
It's Austin MONICA Moon. Not Austin Lee Moon
mysterygirl 14 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I think I like you...your the ont person that does not like reviews and I hate to write them hahaha
Frostdragon12 chapter 20 . 11/28/2014
Yay they are finnaly getting marriedd (in a few years but oh well)
Frostdragon12 chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
AuajnmazDHVNSCBX chapter 45 . 6/17/2014
this stories is sooooo ghoud!
esrybaresmnbhaea chapter 39 . 6/17/2014
austin isnt ficshonol..hees ross linch
siugehucsgmiuces chapter 38 . 6/17/2014
im also insomniac...not a crappie ending..
hgdiostoncwivub chapter 37 . 6/17/2014
he is wee?
wucshaousfhmgcur chapter 36 . 6/17/2014
i have my birth day very soon
wui5bycw8gunxioe chapter 35 . 6/17/2014