Reviews for Voldemort Goes Back To School
Jela36 chapter 43 . 17h
Another great chapter. I have to say, your idea of this balance is really interesting. I mean, it is truly an almost unbelievable coincidence from the trio's point of view. I might not believe in god and such things, but for them it seems like someone wanted this to happen. Who know's, maybe in the end, Voldemort will learn to love. The way he cares about his children shows that he is capable to feel emotions in that direction. I hope you update soon! Everday I look if there's another chapter :) Oh, and you always put passages from the previous chapter(s) into the new chapter, maybe you could make it a bit shorter. Sometimes it can be annoying. If someone wants to read the end of the previous chapter, they can simply skip back. But otherwise, a great chapter!
Saint Snape chapter 43 . 6/26
Prayers for your grandmother.

I continue to be amused at Evan/Voldy over his inability to recognize that he's hooked on Harry and Draco and once the babies are there he's not going to be able to kill Harry or Draco. I am more concerned about the eeewww factor Harry and Draco are going to have when they find out who Evan really is.
YenGirl chapter 43 . 6/22
You're most welcome, Kisara! I do hope your grandma continues to makes a speedy and complete recovery :)

Hermione... ah, that girl *grins* On the one hand, she can be downright bossy and insistent, but on the other, one can't blame her too much since her two best friends would never open up by themselves and would likely just run around in circles til they were dizzy! So Herbology can't compare to having a heart to heart *nods in agreement* After all, this is a really big heart to heart!

So Harry can now be at ease that Ron and Hermione are OK with him being close to Evan and Draco. And they're all on the same page now. And I've said it before but I enjoyed reading about Hermione's theory on Karma and Cosmic Balance - it sounded logical!

Harry does seem to have given his impending fatherhood some thought which is good. And balancing that serious moment is the utter hilarity of what he feels coming from Voldemort... ROTFL! That really made me giggle... as well as imagining the looks on their faces (and Draco's) if they find out the truth... LOL

So... now all 3 lovers have missed their last class of the day, I guess they can look forward to the fun time ahead? *winks* After a full dinner of course, they'll need the energy!

Thanks for the update, Kisara! Looking forward to the next :)
RambleSchapalon chapter 43 . 6/22
Love it when Voldie digs himself further into trouble ahahaha!

Can't wait till they discover the truth from Voldie... :)
Smithback chapter 43 . 6/22
I loved this chapter, . Harry nedded his friend's suport and they did it great.

hermione's idea of carma and valance were very very interesting , and I liked that you included them.

I lauged a lot whith this chapter. a perfect one .

yes, I will pray for your grand...
and about Florida.. it is awful.. one of the this page authors is from florida. I really hope that nor she or her familly had been harmed...

thanks for the chapter , bye
Jackson-Potter-Riddle chapter 43 . 6/22
This was really good and Harry's conversation with Hermione and Ron was very interesting.
And the theory of Karma/Cosmic balance as well as the idea of Harry and Voldemort feeling each other's emotions is really interesting and has a lot of potential.
And I hope your grandmother gets well soon. :)
RavonKnight chapter 43 . 6/21
Thank you for putting that in everything is clearer now. The story's still really good.
mas mas
Kigen Dawn chapter 43 . 6/21
Interesting back story for ron's parents. Now all i can think about is what his reaction is going to be when he finds out that he did screw tom and did knock him up. Should be fun
yukino76 chapter 43 . 6/21
good update thanks ;)
vampiremom1221 chapter 43 . 6/21
I think that Harry telling that his scar feels like that is going to get Hermon I thinking and she may just piece it together. Can't wait to read and find out what happens next.
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 43 . 6/21
Oh Harry if only you knew, you are just making things funnier xDD

Great chapter as always! I cant wait to see what will happen!
TamiLove chapter 43 . 6/21
Lol! Between Ron and Hermione, I got a fricken headache. But its an interesting thought. Definitely ironic that poor Voldie, even though all he did was murder Harrys parents and stuff, has now been imoregnated. Tbh I do think Harry should be a bit less nonchalant about some of this. Even if he didnt completely think Evan was Voldies kid, after seeing Dumbles go off and noting that weirdness with his scar, you'd think hed have some questions. The way hes just blindingly accepting of everything makes him seem a bit... I dont want to say dumb, but certainly naiive. After actually battling Voldie and losing Sirius, I think he should be taking this situation a bit more seriously, maybe even being suspicious... actually, this is kind of a perfect set up to align your story with cannon. Not that you need to, of course, but since you seem to be dropping the whole Malfoy task thing, Draco could get really anxious about basically throwing Harry to the wolves after Evans pregnancy. He and Harry seem to be getting along more. Maybe he'll actually start caring about him, more so than just being fuck buddies. And while he's internally spazzing, Harry's getting suspicious of Evan and what he could have to do with Voldmort. Maybe the headmaster even slips a few deets on the dl to make him stop and think. Maybe... but who am I to write your story for you? Lol! I do love this story and I love the way you write it! Im just offering suggestions!
charm13insomnia chapter 43 . 6/21
good chapter
best wishes for your grandmothers speedy recovery
Jela36 chapter 42 . 5/11
Another great chapter! It's good that Dumbledore didn't destroyed the ring. I don't believe he would intentionally harm the babies, not even with the "mother" being Voldemort. It was funny to read how Voldemort was unable to find lies. I love your story more and more. I can't wait for the babies to be born!