Reviews for Voldemort Goes Back To School
Emeira chapter 44 . 2/24
So, I enjoy, love a lot your story _ the sexy times, the hilarious situation, at last chapter Ron's parents' love story... Poor Voldemort... He is having daily dilemnas between desires to kill or to have sex!
You write well!
So PLEASE! PLEASE! WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
acetwolf94 chapter 44 . 1/12
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
acetwolf94 chapter 37 . 1/12
WOW!
acetwolf94 chapter 14 . 12/11/2016
WOW! NICE!
Love2read23 chapter 43 . 11/23/2016
I really like Hermione's argument about cosmic balance. (Although Vildemort's sarcastic comment about Harry's luck and the likelihood of Voldie being prego when Harry's thrown into the mix is both humour ous and true). But cosmic balance, that makes so much sense! Brilliant! And while we're talking about brilliant things, I also want to say thanks for the brilliant theory concerning Voldemort's first baby body. I don't know if that's fact or your invention but it's so plausible that I am officially adding it to my head canon. It totally explains 1. How he had a baby/child body thing that was dropped in the cauldron in book 4 and 2. Why he looks so snake like. I'm also stalling because there's no way this is wrapped up in the next chapter and I'm sad because I thought this was completed.
Scaranpannoir chapter 44 . 11/18/2016
I can't wait until Voldie reveals himself XD
Scaranpannoir chapter 41 . 11/18/2016
Feel sorry for the House Elf
Jela36 chapter 44 . 11/18/2016
Wow, that was hot! And Dumbledore! Fantastic. But honestly, nobody noticed anything? Draco must be really "brave" to do that in the Great Hall. Voldemort can sometimes be so adorable XD I hope "Evan" rides Harry. That would certainly be hot too. Oh and I would like to see Voldemort and Hermione again! I absolutely loved them together all these chapters ago. I hope we will see the two of them in the future.
Scaranpannoir chapter 40 . 11/18/2016